Sleep over

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

This is a continuation of this story 

I've been sucking off one of the football players at my school, I'll call him Jr.. We hooked up at a party and we flip fucked.  Its been a little awkward the past couple weeks, but he finally seems to accept with knowing he took a dick in his ass and liked it. I also hooked up with his dad at the gym.  

This weekend Jr had a couple guys over to hang out and sleep over. His moms out of town and his dad is pretty relaxed.  When I showed up his dad recognized me from the gym , and looked a little freaked. But I pretended like nothing happened and introduced myself, and he relaxed.  His dad pretty much left us alone to hang out in the den and after he went to bed we snuck a couple beers from the fridge.  The two other guys passed out down stairs. I took Jr.s brothers bunk bed since hes away at college.  It dint take long before jr was hovering over me with a boner in his boxer briefs. Soon hes in the bottom bunk with me, His cock in my mouth, leaking. We 69 for a bit, I start to get tired so I just go down on him, stroking and sucking him balls deep until he fills my mouth with cum.   He kisses me and tastes his own cum on my lips.  I'm still horny but he came and so hes lost interest, but he stays in the bottom bunk spooning me. About 15 minutes later , I feel his boner pressing against my but.  He starts grinding it against me. I push my but backward his cock, and he starts rubbing the head against my hole.  I spit on my fingers and lube up his cock and my hole. He catches on and does the same. His cock is already leaking. Now the head is poping in and out of my hole as he gets little deeper. Each time a little deeper. It feels so much better than the last time where he just shoved it in. Hes soon laying on top of me humping my but. I feel his cock throbbing the whole time.  eventually he starts grunting, the bunk bed is squeaking and rocking slightly. I feel him cumming in my ass and colapse on top of me. I have a pretty decent wet spot on the bet under my crotch. He quickly gets up, pulls a pair of mesh shorts over his shrinking boner and climbs into the top bunk.

The next morning, i wake up with raging morning boner. I pull a pair of under armour shorts over my boner, and head o the bathroom to take a piss. its still early so I don't think anyone will notice.  Coming out of the bathroom I run into jrs dad heading out for a morning run. My morning wood is only a semi at this point but its still making a decent tent freeballing in my shorts.  Jrs dad smiles and gives it a rub.  I follow him down stairs and into the garage. He quickly ankles my shorts n goes down on me , he starts probing my ass with his fingers. I'm so horny I cant help but cum in his mouth. He gets up n kisses me pushing some of the cum into my mouth, Jrs dad is now rock hard in his running shorts and I cant resist, I go down on him getting his cock wet with spit and my cum.  It doesn't take long before I'm bent over he hood of the car and hes balls deep in my ass which is still full of jrs cum.  I dunno if he noticed how wet n lubed I was, but he pounded me with his 8"cock, until he unloaded in my hole, mixing his cum with jrs.  He pulled out n tucked his cock back in his shorts and went for his run.  I pulled my shorts back up over my wet but n went back to bed.  When we all got up, jr told me his dad had left a note saying he needed to go into the office and would be back home later. 

• 1 month later...