New to BB in NYC

joejoenyc

Hey guys,

Just got out of a sexless marriage with a woman and came out of the closet. I got on Prep and I want to explore all these fantasies I've got about barebacking and breeding. I'm a total bottom. I'm obviously a newbie. I love public sex. Where do I start in New York City? Thanks, Joe.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, joejoenyc said:

Hey guys,

Just got out of a sexless marriage with a woman and came out of the closet. I got on Prep and I want to explore all these fantasies I've got about barebacking and breeding. I'm a total bottom. I'm obviously a newbie. I love public sex. Where do I start in New York City? Thanks, Joe.

Congratulations for finding the courage to come out and live your truth. 😊 I hope you get to fulfil all your fantasies and make up for all the lost time.

• Upvote 1

Start by filling out the rest of your profile on here. The boots and jacket mentioned above are optional. Wear what you feel comfortable wearing. Of course if it is the Eagle that you are heading for, jeans and a teeshirt or other masculine attire are required Check out their website for anything else you wish to know about them.  [think before following links] https://eagle-ny.com/  

On 11/10/2019 at 4:00 PM, joejoenyc said:

Hey guys,

Its the best sex I have had in my life.  Just being able to let go and enjoy what I really, really wanted.

• Like 1