Going on PREP and taking the plunge Last night

Mykell

This was my last load just yesterday...

Over the last two years I have been hooking up with more and more men as my wife lets play more often. Everytime I hooked up with them it was always with condoms. But in the last couple of months I have strayed and 2 times have gone bareback. Both times I felt bare cocks in me I could feel the difference of not having rubber between us. I truly thought with such sheer condoms they make nowadays that I would not be able to feel the difference but I now realize how much difference there really is.

My trouble I felt such worry and guilt about not using protection and the risk of contracting HIV that I think I did not enjoy myself as much as I could have and certainly felt a lot of guilt afterwards.

So I vowed to myself that I would pursue going condom free And guilt free by going on PREP.

Now I am 8 days on my PREP meds and yesterday was the first time I was free from using condoms.

I contacted my FWB and told him I had gone on PREP and that I wanted him to be my first post PREP fuck.

He heartily agreed and we planned to meet last night. 

So last night I got ready by taking a nice long shower and using an enema wand to clean myself out. 

I then lathered up a nice 8 inch cock and fucked myself in the shower to loosen myself up a bit. I did not let myself cum but I certainly edged myself riding that cock and almost brought myself to a nice prostate orgasm.

Luckily my FWB just lives around the corner from my place so I knew I would be nice and loose arriving at his place. 

I then stuck a stainless steel jeweled anal plug in and got dressed. 

Just for him, I put on a nice pair of fuck me red panties to match the jewel of the plug.

When I got to his place, I barely let him open the door before I pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeply.  Luckily for me, he was only dressed in some pajama bottoms and his beautiful chest was exposed. I ran my hands over his chest and slowly to his semi hard cock.  I could feel the anal plug as I grinded my hips into his released the kiss. He shut the door and without words we walked up the stairs. 

Wanting to hide the fact that I had the anal plug in, I went up to his room first, I turned and waited for him to enter and pushed him down onto his bed.  As his legs came off the floor, I quickly pulled on his bottoms and pulled his bottoms off. I slipped off my outer clothes and kneeled before his knees while still wearing my panties. I smiled and then slowly reached for his now growing cock and gently caressed it and his balls.  I worked his cock with my hand for just a few seconds watching it grow. I lowered my lips on his now hard cock and started with a slow bj. I could feel his cock twitching as it continued to grow abit more and my lips and tongue danced over his cock.  I could taste the pre-cum on the tip of his cock.

After a couple of minutes of sucking n his wonderful 8 inches, I knew it was time to start teasing him with my whole body. 

I stood up over him and straddled his hips. Our lips met again and as we kissed, I began grinding more through the fabric against his cock. 

His hands wrapped around my ass and began slowly rubbing my buttocks with his fingers not quite being able to touch my hole. 

Finally after rubbing his cock all on the front side of my panties, I raise up abit and pull his cock to my plugged pussy. Rubbing his head against the jewel, I see the look on his face of surprise and then a smile. He taps his cock against the jewel and I feel the vibration reverb inside me and I tremble as it hits my prostrate. After a few moments of him tapping the jewel, it reaches around and slides my underwear down below the plug and pulls it slowly out. I almost fall on top of him as the waves of pleasure hit me again. Once he sets the plug aside I can feel him pull my panties aside and the wet pre-cum of his cock against my hole. I feel his cock slowly slide into me and I start riding his cock for all it is worth knowing that finally I am going to feel his load since getting on prep. The waves if pleasure build as I utter to him to breed me. After all the holdup to this moment, he is unable to stop from cumming. I fee his cock twitch and swell, (something i seemed to miss with condoms.) just about to orgasm myself, I feel him explode and splatter my insides with his sperm. Wave after wave of cum spurts into me  as I finally orgasm.

I collapse unto him unable ot move as I feel the last of his twitching  inside me. I lay there as he slowly slips out and I fill the cold of the air replace his hot cock inside me. I realized at that moment, I had never touched my cock and that the orgasm I experienced was totally hands free. His chest was covered in my cum and i reached down sweeped some onto my finger and then sucked it.

With none of the worry and guilt I had before not using condoms, I knew that as long as I could afford PREP I would never touch a condom again.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4