[AIDSFukka] Have you ever been stealthed, before knowing you were poz?

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see AIDSFukka's original blog post click here

Q: Have you ever been stealthed, before knowing you were poz?

A: 1. YES!:) 2. No. That is:

I've always barebacked, since my beginning in the late 70ies. And I've never made any inquiries about a guy's sero-status - not even in the first AIDS-panic years: so, hard to imagine I could ever been "technically" stealthed.

The funny thing, though, is that I did happen to be stealthed, just a few years ago, during a naked party.

He was a hot guy, soffucking hot. He stood in front of me, while he started to wear his condom: hey, did I mention he was HOT? Fuck, I said, I want that cock - wrapped or not. Not being a BB party, I supposed he was just doing that way because he used so - or maybe because of my biohazard tat.. whatever.

He fucked me quite good, quite long, and in multiple positions: and of course I was not paying attention at what was happening to his damn rubber when he was pulling out his cock and then shoving it back up my ass.

Ok, at last he shot his load: much to my disappointment, though, he really ran away and disappeared as soon he'd finished his job.

Shit, shame.. I was hoping to rescue his condom, at least.. I just was fancying his juices flowing down my throat. Amen.

But much to my surprise, few minutes later I began to feel something wet and sticky dripping off my asshole.. LOL! THE SONOFABITCH HAD STELTHED ... "ME"!!!

POZitively one of the best shags I've had: ok, but absolutely the one ended in the most hilarious way, at all!!

Still wonder if he was poz-and-poz-aware, or if maybe he was just one of those "smart" guys who think they're "NEG", and like to lure their fuck-buddies showing their condom, just to get rid of it "later", and have their share of (obviously) "healthy" fun...

I like the second hypothesis: at that time my VL was rocketing sky-high.. and at least, today that lovely sonofabitch is likely to have something more private to think upon, than trying to mess with older cats...

(_(_)//////D~~(_o_)

6337500913528484588-1980567643819117893?l=aidsfukka.blogspot.com

More...

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Yes. It was about 10 years ago tho. Interesting thing is that I've me the guy online again, he is no longer stealthing, but wants to fuck me again. I've never knowingly taken a poz load, but I'm more tempted to take him again than I've ever been (tempted to take a poz load).

• 8 months later...

I was stealthed at The Fort in London two years ago - it was a stealth as i did not realise what had happened until after my encounter had finished. In the back room (almost totally black) a tall guy put his arms round me and started deep tonguing me. I reached down and was feeling his big dick ; this went on I guess for two or three minutes - then I became aware of lube being rubbed up and down my crack and across my hole even though most of my attention was on the guy kissing me and who was now gently pinching my nips. Then i felt a finger penetrate me and move around a bit. It didnt hurt but became more and more vigorous with each movement and I msut admit i backed down on to it as it opened me up. The finger was with drawn and i felt a dick head being rubbed up and down my crack, and then it was poised gently against my hole - meantime the top guy kept up his attentions. Then the guy behind me began to push his quite big dick head against my hole with some force - I snorted some poppers and the guy woking on my nips pinched both much harder than before I gasped and at the same time felt the dickhead enter me and then the whole dick slid up into me, up to his balls. The guy kissing me started sort of teasing me tonguing and very gently pinching my nips in between tickling my balls. The guy with his dick in me started fucking and it felt so good. This didnt go on long - the guy fucking me started to increase his pace while the tonguing top guy clasped me firmly to him while still deep toguing me. I vaguely felt the guy fucking me stiffen but he did not stop. The tonguing guy kept me held in a tight grip for a minute or so then asked ' you cum yet?' the guy behind answered 'no, gonna dump my load later' and pulled out. The top guy kept kissing me for a minute or two then released me from his grip and then pinched hard upon both my nips and walked away. I took a few breaths and then walked into the brighter though still dim lights of the bar. I couldnt be sure who I had just been playing with - I guessed or hoped that a rather skinny taller guy had been the one kissing me, he had intyeresting tribal tattoos. Who had been fucking me I could not tell. After about ten minutes I felt the need for a shit - in fact it was only a fart, but it blew out a wad of cum tinged with pink. I was surprised as the guy said that he would cum later - and then i realised that he had shot his load into me silently. I tested neg again three months later.

I think it was 84 this guy stealth me, at one

point for a vary short time I required that guys

who fucked me use a condoms.

So he put an oil into a water

base container. So of course the

condom broke. When I found

out about it I was pissed at first,

but because he had already

came in me I decided to get fucked

by him again a couple of days later.

That's when I found out he, and

his lover both had AIDS, so of course

I had them both fuck me. It was vary

liberating. I now realize that I could

have been infected before that,

because other guys who fucked

me had AIDS, and not just HIV+

It was going to happen anyway.

So I'm glad that I quickly found out

he had AIDS. It made it more intense

then when both he and his lover

fucked me

If I was a young man today I would

get pozzed.

• 9 months later...

One drunken late night I found myself at some older fat guys apartment getting fucked. I was so drunk to start, that I don't remember most of the experience. But I do remember he was fucking me from behind, bareback of course. He had promised me he wouldn't cum inside me. We were on his couch kind of scrunched up. He was enjoying himself, then he stopped. Maybe he was tired I thought, or just taking a break. Maybe I felt something or was just checking, I reached back and felt his cum leaking out of my hole. He sheepishly grinned and apologized, said he couldn't help himself. Not sure when I left.

A year or two later, I was chatting online with some poz daddy who really wanted to poz me up, and he mentioned he knew someone who stealthed me. I figured out he was talking about the guy that night. I asked him to give me more information about the guy, if he was poz. He said it wasn't his place to tell me about the guy, that if they guy didn't tell me, then I just had to wonder...

The guy had been fat and old, but finding out years later, he might have stealth dumped a poz load in me really got me hard

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.