A Successful Breeding Session at the Vulcan Baths (San Diego)

My partner and I went to the Vulcan Baths in San Diego. We'd had enough of the family thing and needed to connect some cock and ass. I've always have pretty good luck with barebacking and poz/neg contact in "America's Finest City" - those boys do like to fuck.

Anyway, we got there after cruising around Hillcrest for a while. The place wasn't too crowded at 11pm (but couldn't get a room), but had a nice selection of fresh meat--course, being from LA meant we were also new meat. The video rooms play different fuck movies – one room shows the kinkier side. Thought I’d score something good there. A short Mexican kid kept staring at my very hard 7 1/2 thick cock, then walked out slowly. I followed him into one of the "open" rooms where he immediately laid down and spread his very fuckable ass cheeks.

I massaged his hole which instantly opened up for my fingers. he reached around and handed me a condom - well this wasn't what I had in mind, but I was hot to fuck his ass. <They say in all the aids warnings about using your head and not your cock to think - I was so hot for this kid's ass that I thought with my cock and slipped the damn latex on.> Fortunately, I thought quickly and slipped out of his hole for a stroke and slid the rubber off. He didn't notice that my cock was raw and back inside his hot and loose hole. <turns out I was #3 to use it last night, my partner was #5, the little fucker got around> anyway, he only got some poz precum from me, I wanted to keep my edge. He shot on top his stomach and I immediately licked it up. He was shocked, I think he was really neg and freaked by giving cum.

Went to the Jacuzzi and met another guy (KJ), but he was cooling down after he took a load in his mouth and came. The other guy had fucked him, but he wanted to taste the cum. KJ said he was also neg, but hopefully won't be a neg barebacker for long . KJ kept playing with his somewhat sore hole and we worked over each other's nipples. Went to the bunkroom and played with nipples until my partner walked in.

I introduced them and we began kissing there. KJ wanted to watch my partner fuck me, so my partner bent me over a bunk and fucked my raw ass. A few guys came over to watch and touch, but only KJ sucked my cock while I was getting plowed. My partner stopped and went to find more ass, so KJ grabbed another guy to work over my hole. After the required negotiations - I wanted it raw, long and to keep the guy's load, we found another open room. the new guy shoved a couple of fingers up my hole to work it loose - that didn't take long. A bottle of poppers under my nose and that cockhead ripped me open wide. His cock was large and thick but his cockhead was a lot bigger than the shaft. He started pumping my ass while KJ slapped my hole, sucked my cock and twisted my nipples. Those two and the poppers kept me needing more and more fucking. after the guys turned my hole into a fucked up mush, he asked where I wanted his load - he kept asking and I kept demanding that it went up my ass....where he finally shot it. we took a minute to cool down and started to leave the room. I asked if he was poz, and he said no. damn. I told him too bad, I wanted to get charged. He smiled and said to get some more cock.

I went back to the bunkroom to find my partner fucking the hot little Mexican kid. Some guy felt my hole in the shower and put a couple of fingers up. guess he felt the cum too, cause he pulled me in front of him and slid his cock in.....just a few pumps and I had load #2. He must have been ready to leave but hadn't gotten off, so he used my hole to shoot. Saw him a few minutes later all dressed to go.

I guess my partner had finished the Mexican boy, cause he was laying in the bunk room with his ass looking so fuckable again. I started to finger his hole, then made a show of opening a rubber packet for him. As I slid my pozcock into his little neg ass, I tossed the rubber on the floor and started pumping his hole. He had so much lube from his other fucks and was still wide open. I knew he couldn't tell if I had the rubber on or not. I really enjoyed bringing my cock to the boiling point in his neg ass. After a good ten minutes of fucking him, I knew I was gonna shoot soon, so I just grabbed his hips and fucked him deep. A few choice thrusts and a stayed in as far as my cock would go - shooting my poz load into his (hopefully not for long) neg hole. He just laid there as I took my cock out of his now cum and lube filled hole. I slapped his ass and said thanks. I wonder what he thought when he realized that his ass was full of cum?

This morning I was in the shower after letting the two cum loads incubate overnight inside my body. if forced some of it out and spread that wonderful male juice over my skin. The smell and taste of it after being in me was so fucking hot. I'm sure that I had a new charge from #2, and gave it time to re-infect me. What a fucking intoxicant knowing that some guy's charged DNA was joining with me. I hope to have my new toxic seed ready for breeding soon. Maybe it'll be the one to infect the next neg boy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 9 years later...