Creating a Limited Access Album

neg4pozBB

• Administrators
12 hours ago, neg4pozBB said:

Ah, so I think I get it. This is literally just members not groups like in the section for allowing people to post to an album.

Is there any plan to add groups?

This site runs on 3rd party software. I don't really know what the software developer plans to  do. Plus, I'm slowly redeveloping my sites. Eventually the content here will get migrated to other sites. Albums will work completely differently. They will not be migrated as-is from this site. Instead you'll have to migrate your images and then you can use them in albums on the new sites. I was about to go into detail about it, but there's no point since it's just speculative at this point other than the fact that they won't work the same way.

11 hours ago, rawTOP said:

This site runs on 3rd party software. I don't really know what the software developer plans to  do. Plus, I'm slowly redeveloping my sites. Eventually the content here will get migrated to other sites. Albums will work completely differently. They will not be migrated as-is from this site. Instead you'll have to migrate your images and then you can use them in albums on the new sites. I was about to go into detail about it, but there's no point since it's just speculative at this point other than the fact that they won't work the same way.

Thanks for the information.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.