Pozzing a Hot Latino in the Presidio

Just a note to let everyone know about how my weekend went in San Francisco. I spent Sat. riding my mountain bike all over the city. I hit all the cruisy spots, including the Golden Gate Park at the Wind Mills, and a park in the Haight Ashbury. Not much was happening. So, I cruised over to the Presidio. There is an area just West of the GG Bridge in the Presidio that is extremely cruisy. It stays active all day long. I have swallowed a lot of cum there and have fucked bareback several times. Lots of hot guys.

When I arrived, I locked my bike up in the parking lot and hit the trails along the cliffs and bushes. Lots of little hiding spaces and areas for sex. I was almost immediately sucking cock and getting sucked as I met several hot guys. There was this little hot Latino guy, didn’t look a day over 18 or 19, walking along the trails. When I past him, he didn’t give me a look or nod or anything, so I assumed he was not interested. With me being 30 y/o, I figured he was looking for dudes his own age. But I kept seeing him as I cruised. God, he was hot.

Around 5 o'clock or so, it was really starting to get dark, most everyone had left. The Presidio (park areas) closes at dusk, so I was about to wrap it up. I had sucked off 5 or 6 guys in the hour and a half I had been there, but had not gotten off. I didn’t have the opportunity to fuck or get fucked either. I made one last walk through some of the trails and to my surprise, that little fuckin' Latino Boy was still hanging out. This time he glanced my way. I was only about 10 yards from him, but I pulled out my cock and started stroking it. He inched a little closer to get a better look and that’s when I ducked into the bushes where there was a little more privacy. Sure enough, he followed me in.

As he approached me, I reached out and felt his crotch and could feel his cock hardening. I knew I had to have this dude's ass, and I was going to work hard for it. Within a few minutes, both of our pants were down to our ankles and I was sucking on his cock. Not a word had been spoken between us. That’s the way I like anonymous sex...hot and quick, then move on to the next.

No time for meaningless conversation. Anyway, I started to play with his ass as I was sucking him and he started responding with quiet moans. He had a hot, smooth bubble butt, with a patch of black hair in his crack. Things were starting to go my way. I then turned him around, bent him over and started eating his ass. He like this also and I continued for awhile. I got his ass real wet and slippery with spit, then stood up and ran my cock along his crack, sliding it up and down. I was standing behind him, grinding against him and playing with his cock. I started massaging is hole, then rubbing my cock against it, then inserting my finger. NICE AND TIGHT. But I was going to loosing him up just enough for my cock. I ate his ass some more and fingered it.

Then again rubbed my cock against it. Then I started to press it in a little. He was really getting into it. As I started to press a little harder, I heard the words that is considered profanity for us barebackers, the words that will make us go soft at just the thought. In his thick Latino accent, he asked, "Do you have condom?" FUCK!!! So close! I pulled my cock away from his ass and started fingering him again. I said "I don’t have one with me" and his reply "I have none". Fuck fuck fuck! I just kept playing with his ass. Maybe if I just silently pressure him a little, he would give in.

I have been in this position before, and it sometimes works. I started eating his ass some more and fingering it. He was loving this and really starting getting into it again. This was when I decided to make my move. I stood up again, behind him, and let my cock brush up his ass crack. I started grinding him, and sliding my cock up and down his crack and across his hole. He was responding like any good faggot would. Then I started to put a little pressure on his sphincter with the head of my cock. I pushed a little harder, and he felt like he started to resist a little. I start licking his neck, and tonguing his ear, then whispered, "it's ok, relax, its ok, its cool, relax, I will be careful," and a whole bunch of other bullshit. It seemed to work, cause, he started to relax as I pushed deeper into him.

Now I doubt this guy was a virgin because he knew what he liked, but he was young and hadn’t been loosened up like some more experienced fags have been. I couldn’t believe I was actually getting away with it. I felt my cockhead pop past his sphincter, and he took a quick breath and tensed up. I stopped because I didn’t want him to hurt so bad that he would change his mind about getting fucked. I let him adjust to it for a moment. Then I pushed a little deeper and it went in a little further. Soon, my cock was buried all the way up this hot Latino boys ass. And a hot poz load was waiting to be shot up his neg ass. I started slowly stroking it back and forth, in and out. God, it felt good. The sun was down and it was almost dark. I could barely see around me anymore. But that made it even more intense. Having anonymous sex in a dark park with a hot guy. I had him bent over, fucking him from behind.

As I fucked him, I started thinking about how I had suckered this stupid faggot into getting fucked and now he was going to pay the price for his stupidity. I was going to give this faggot AIDS, give him a gift of death. As I quickened the strokes of my cock, I pictured what his expression would be when he finds out he got "IT". I pictured what he would look like wasting away with KS lesions, his chest rattling with Pneumonia. I was doing this to him and I felt so powerful. I had his life in my hands. I was his judge, jury and executioner.

As I was fucking him, he started to moan a little, as he was enjoying what was being done to him. If he only knew what was REALLY happening to him. And what was going to happen to him because of being a slut at a park and having anonymous sex with strangers. I preyed on his innocent ignorance and won the battle. I was basking in my glory, winner of the fight, and he was paying the price of defeat. God, what a rush! I was getting close to cumming. I had only been fucking him for a few minutes, but I knew it was about time. Inexperienced asses like his cannot handle long drawn out fucks. So, I had to quicken it up and get the job done. I felt the tightness of his ass around my cock. I was going to unload in this fags asshole and leave my mark.

I starting fucking harder, hating him more with every stroke, feeling the Deadly poz cum building up to the inevitable climax. Yes, this fucker was gonna die, gonna get the poison his ass so deserved. Then I felt it getting reading to shoot, and I started ramming his ass hard but steady. I was going to make sure his ass got every drop of death I had in me. I felt the rush sweep over me, then the first spurt, as his ass accepted its fate. In my mind I was screaming, "Take my poz cum, faggot, take what you deserve!! Die fag, die!! I released jets of poisoned spunk up his neg ass, coating it with poison, pozZING every nook and cranny of his rectum. My virus was going on to claim another victim. Yes, my mission had been accomplished.

As I pumped the last few drops of death up his hole, I then pulled out and acted as if I was cumming, jacking it off, and making a few moans as I was shooting my cum off to the side. It was dark. He couldn’t see if I was really cumming or not. So, I succeeded in fooling him. He thought I pulled out and came. What a sucker. They all fall for it. He was still jacking his cock, so I stuck my finger up his ass, and banged his prostate as he got closer to cumming. I jammed my fingernail good and hard into the soft fleshy tissue of his rectum as I was pushing it in and out of his ass. He came pretty quickly and shot all over the ground in front of him. It was dark, so I didn’t see the cum shoot, but I did feel it oozing down his cock when I reached up to feel it after he came.

Like the typical man, he pulled away because it was sensitive. I had already pulled up my pants as he was getting himself together. Without a word, I eased out of the bushes and found the trail in the dark and made my way back to my bike. His car was still in the parking lot. To his advantage, it had not yet been ticketed by the park police for being there after dusk. I rode off with an evil grin, knowing the mission had been accomplished. My virus was content.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1