I very rarely Top, but I had to today.

DarkroomTaker

As usual I was at the bathouse/sauna. I had had a good day getting Fucked, at least 6 guys fucked me today, i was never of my knees.

Anyway I digress, I was just showering off and a bloke came through naked to the showers, he could not see me, but I could see him and he looked familiar.

I called back to Tom on desk and I asked if the lsdt bloke who came in was called Steve? He was, I knew it was him. I dispised that man on every level, I used to work with him and he was a macho bastard , a real cunt who always shagged the new women on the force, he made my life hell in work in every respect. I hated him.

Today As said I seen him, naked, massive Balls, small dick, beer belly, changed so much, admittedly he was a hunk a while back.

Anyway  followed him into the dark steamroom, he sat down on bench, i was in the darker part of the room. I stood up, he did not know it was me, I moved his head to face my cock, I pushed it in his mouth, got a pace going, I was literally banging his throat and he was gagging, kept breaking off, I was pushing it back, to be fair, he sucked good. I was kind of excited that I knew who he was and he did not me.

Moved onto getting him to kneel on bench face in corner, I gave him poppers, he said I dont do drugs, I said just breath in, he did and kept the bottle, he groaned as I rubbed my cock on his arse but said not without a rubber mate, i took my cock and pretended to open a condom wrapper, i opened Lube, he was sniffing poppers and  I rammed my dick all the way up his arse proper bare, he never checked, but screamed in pain and told me to wait a minute, I didnt, I fucked him rough and fucking hard thinking of all the shit he caused me in work and he was the reason I left, he was moaning to stop, slow down etc, I got a big guy at the side of me who was excited of me fucking him, telling me to fuck him harder, TBH, I was worn out, I told this guy to shove his dick in his mouth, he did, he was gagging, he was thick dicked. Steve was a tad uncomfortable, I sped up and shot my load deep in his arse, I pulled out, got the thick dicked bloke to take my place, shoved my dick in Steves mouth, his own arse juices, my spunk, he did not want to suck me,

He asked if the guy fucking him had a condom on, I felt back said yes, He had'nt. Eventually he came in him adding to my load. 

Steve jumped up and pushed past the both of us in the dark steam room out of the door.

As I was getting showerd then changed, Ironically The thick dicked guy was getting ready to leave to, I briefly told this stranger about that cunt, we had both just fucked when he came in the changing room.

He looked at me, so confused, thick dicked guy thanked him for using his hole, he asked him if he was married, he replied yes, wtf has that got to do with you, he was livid, thick dicked guy said no reason, just put a towel under your arse, I left a good load in you, he just looked at me. I said yes Steve me too, now you can tell people at work thay you have an arse full of Cum.

I felt good at the time, but now feel kinda bad, Seriously, this man made my life hell for years and I left my Job that I loved.

Maybe Im the cunt..

Just thought I would share today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

His aggression at work is likely covering up his inner sub desires. He went to a place where he could satisfy them, and you and the other guy sure did that. He could have stopped it if he wanted to. You gave him the shame he secretly wants, and satisfied your impulse for revenge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1