Can I really stay neg taking loads.

rawhole1

About your BF. You should tell him what you are doing. It's the right thing to do. After all, you are putting him at risk too.
This too. Barebacking behind your boyfriend's back is an unbelievably scummy thing to do, especially if he mistakenly believes he's in a monogamous relationship.

Took me several years and hundreds of loads from different guys (wasn't a chaser, just loved cum and didn't ask questions) before I converted. Some guys convert on the first load. Others never do. But odds are if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll be poz sooner or later.

The basic answer to the original question is No, It is very unlikely that you will stay neg taking bare cock up your ass besides i think it could be a positive thing going POZ then at least you can fuck around as much as you like bare without ever having to worry about it, Just make sure before you test Poz that you get good health insurance beforehand. I hear that if you have to pay for the pills to keep you alive, They are pretty steep & after going pod not many insurance companies want you as there customer.

There are so many guys who lie about their status,especially if you are giving them a juicy hole to seed.It's the old saying,"Tell them what they want to hear". Good luck thinking you'll stay neg,but the odds are definitely not in your favor.Like others have been telling you,you could also catch alot of other things.Be honest with your partner and yourself and it'll be a relief when you take that next raw load.You'll enjoy it guilt free and get all of it's pleasure it brings.

Why not look into a daily maintenance dose of anti viral drugs to stay neg?There are some good reports on the use of these types of drugs normally used in treatment of already infected being used as preventative measure in those still neg but at risk of pozzing up.Its called prophylactic treatment.Look around or ask at your local gay friends for a refferral to a gay friendly dpc who can prescribe this.

You know, at times I don't get it - I can count the number of people I've gone bareback with on 1 hand, and the number of times I was a bottom with is even less - and I ended up becoming HIV+.

So while hungry hole may have taken thousands of loads and is still neg, there are other cases like me where it "it only takes just once...."

I really hope your BF is aware of what your doing because you are at a high risk of bringing something back home to him.

Well said...