Office Worker Picks Up Construction Worker On His Way Home

rawTOP

• Administrators

I was not looking forward to my new commute. I had gotten a pretty decent job working for the state. Everyone seems to want one cause they automatically think it means you sit on your ass all day and do nothing but rake in the money. Well, it doesn't quite work like that. Anyway, it was a pretty decent job except for one thing, I hated taking public transportation. The last thing I was looking forward to was hoping on the el with tons of sweaty smelly people. Even if they weren't smelly, the el station still was. It seems to be the preferred urinal for the homeless around the city. Nothing like a cup of coffee and the smell of stale piss to wake you up in the morning.

But I quickly found out that taking public transportation has its advantages. The best one being all the mighty hot studs who also work in the loop. Generally, I get a seat on the way in, which is nice cause I get an eyeful of hot packages from all the guys who get stuck standing in front of me. On the way back, I am usually standing. It gets so packed that you can't help but rub up against people. Since there are plenty of good looking guys on my commute, I don't mind a little pushing and shoving at all.

I had been taking the el for about 3 weeks, getting to recognize my fellow commuters from the day in and day out travel. A few of them had caught my eye and a good percentage of them happened to like cock as much as I did, from the clues I could gather. Things looked promising. Maybe taking the train was a good thing. I was reading a book with an obviously gay title and made sure to hold it up so that others could read it. I wanted these guys to know that I was more than willing to engage in the stuff of their masturbatory fantasies.

There was one guy in particular who had caught my eye. He worked construction from what I gathered. Either that or his office was very casual. He was about 6.2 190 and had a hot body on him. I would guess his hair to be dark but since he wore a bandana around his head every day I couldn't be sure. He also wore overalls and steel toe boots and had his little cooler with him, hence the assumption of construction worker. I really didn't think I had a shot at this guy, considering the tattoo of "Betty" on his left arm. That didn't stop me though. This guy was hot and I was totally lusting after him. Sure there were easier guys to get on this train. I knew I could have had them easily but getting him interested in me is half the fun.

I was reading a book of gay short stories when he got on the train and sat next to me. Man I was ready to cum now. Just having him close to me was giving me a hard on. Thank God I had a thirty minute ride and didn't have to get up anytime soon. I could smell him and it made me want to drop my pants and stroke right there and then. This man had been out in the sun all day and he smelled like a man should. I could smell some sweat, sun, and musk emanating from him. All I could think of was how good it would be to lift his arm up and bury my face in what I knew had to be real furry pits.

I wasn't going to be able to concentrate. I had to do something to get him to notice. Hopefully he was looking down at my book and could see what I was reading. I decided to go back to a previous story about this guy's love for cocksucking. I sat there and reread the story slowly. Hoping he would look over and realize what I was reading. I caught him glance over a couple of times but wasn't sure if he had read anything. I put the book on my lap while I pretended to dig something out of my jacket, to make sure he saw the title. I am sure he had to have seen it but he was giving me no indication.

This man was muscular and was taking up a good portion of the seat so his body was pressed up right against mine. Usually I try and move over so that I am not pressed against the person but today I wasn't moving, at least not away from him. I pressed my leg against his and left it there. He looked over to me and I continued to read. The story revolved around the cocksucking adventures of this perpetually horny man. Today I totally knew how he felt. There was nothing more that I wanted at this moment than to bury my face in this man's sweaty bush and absorb his scent as I took his cock down my throat.

His glances became more frequent and the thought of him knowing I wanted him made me harder. I pushed down at my crotch, trying to rearrange my hardon into a more comfortable position. I was glad I wore underwear otherwise I would have wet my pants. I tend to precum a ton and I would have hated to walk home like that. I reached down to scratch my ankle, and my arm was up against his leg. Damn that man was firm. I wanted him but felt too chicken shit to make a pass. I knew he was straight and was sure he wasn't interested in anything else except fodder for a story to tell his construction buddies in the morning. I could hear it already, how some fag was trying to hit on him on the way home. I don't care what he told them as long as I got some of this man. I let out a low moan as I continued to read. He can't be so stupid as to not know what was going on. We were approaching our stop so I decided to get out first. Since he was sitting on the aisle I had to step over him. When I started to get up he also got up to let me out. I pushed passed him, making sure my hand "accidentally" brushed against his crotch. Since the train was still pretty crowded I couldn't move to far so I actually just stood there with my hand pushed into him. I swear I felt it throb! The train stopped and everyone pushed out, including him. I turned back to see if he was there, and he was. I walked down the stairs and he was right behind me the whole time. Once out of the station everyone dispersed but we both walked toward the parking lot which is a shortcut to the street. "Damn its hot today," I said knowing he could here me. "You said it buddy. How do you think I feel being out in the damn sun all day?" "I feel for you bud," I replied. "That sucks." " I am hoping you do too," he said as he looked right at me. "Excuse me" I said, knowing full well where this would end up. "Come on bud, I know you want to. You were sending a message loud and clear." "I was hoping you would catch on bud. I have been noticing you for weeks already." "Yeah well maybe I get off to a slow start but watch out when I finally catch up. So can I give you a ride, my truck is right here." "Fuck yeah buddy. I am sure I can think of some way to pay you for the ride." "Oh trust me, I am gonna give you one hell of a ride boy." "That's what I am hoping for. I only live a few blocks down." We drove the four blocks to my house. I was totally hard already just thinking it. Good thing my jacket covered my hardon. We got to my place and quickly walked up the flight of stairs. I kicked my shoes off and left my jacket on the floor while he sat down to unlace his boots. "Here, let me do that for ya stud." "Thanks bud. My feet are always killing me after walking around all damn day."

I know an invitation when I hear one. I unlaced those boots and pulled them off slowly. Damn this man had some big feet. Had to be a size 12 at least. The socks were a bit moist. I could smell the sweat and the scent of leather filling up the room. Man I was hard all over again. I took his foot in my hand and slowly began to massage it. He leaned back on the couch and moaned. Fuck I love it when I can make a man moan and he is still dressed. Imagining what I was gonna do to him and him do to me had my dick leaking big time. I dug my knuckles into his soles, massaging his feet rather roughly. He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. I repeated the same to the other foot. I then slowly took his socks off and was presented with gorgeous, smooth feet. I took them in my hands and held them up to my face. The scent was intoxicating. I could smell his flesh, his sweat and a hint of leather. I couldn't help but stick my tongue out and taste them. He let out a moan and pulled back a bit. I held onto his foot and ran my tongue over the length of his soles. He seemed to enjoy it by the bulge in his overalls.

"Hmmm, you like that huh?" I said as I ran my hand over his bulge only to find that he had on no underwear. "Not wearing any eh?" "Naw buddy, I usually don't. It gets pretty fucking hot so I only wear what I have to." "Woof, bet that smells fucken hot too" "Wanna find out boy, get over here and undo them." I don't need to be told twice. I got up and started to undo his overalls. He raised his hips a bit as I pulled them down exposing his tight furry body. I pulled them off slowly, leaving him there in nothing but a sweaty t shirt. Man I wanted to bury my face in his crotch. I bent over and inhaled. Fuck, he smelled so good. It was a strong scent of sweat and musk mixed in with some old piss. I inhaled deeply, then stuck my tongue out to lick up that sweat. He grabbed me by my head and pushed me deeper into his crotch. "Open your mouth, boy, and take my cock." I did as he requested and slowly took his soft cock in my mouth. I love feeling a man grow in my mouth. I love feeling that flesh harden as I press my lips tightly against it. I slowly ran my tongue around his head, licking him clean. He tasted good. I wanted to leave him in my mouth all day, but he pulled me up to him and jammed his tongue down my throat. "Woof, boy, I can taste my cock on your mouth. I like that boy" "So do I sir, anything you want sir." Pull this shirt off me boy.'

I took it off him, and just as I suspected, he was furry up above as well. He had a furry chest that would make Alec Baldwin jealous. Those pits were matted down with sweat. He saw me looking at them and grabbed my head and pushed me down into his pits. I was ready to pass out from lust. I licked all around his pits, tasting that sweat. He hadn't worn any deodorant and I was glad for it. The scent was strong just how I liked it. Man I licked every single dripping wet hair he had. I wanted my face to smell of this man long after he was gone. I noticed he was completely naked while the only thing I had taken off were my shoes. I stood up and grabbed him by the hand leading him to the bedroom. I pushed him onto the bed and proceeded to take off my clothes. I was so fucken hot for this man. I didn't care what he wanted, I was gonna give it to him today. When I was naked I climbed onto him and kissed him. He opened his mouth and welcomed me in. He pushed his tongue deep into my mouth as he held my head tight against him with one hand and the other one roamed my back toward my ass. Oh yeah babe if you want my ass its yours. I felt his strong thick fingers reach the crack of my ass and I pushed back, letting him know it was ok. He reached down lower and I felt his fingers part my furry crack. I was grinding against him now, leaving a trail of precum on his massive thighs for sure. He took his hand off my ass and held it to my mouth. I sucked on his fingers the way I sucked on his cock, getting them nice and wet for him. I had played this game before and I always liked the way it ended, with me on all fours and a hard cock deep in my wet hole. When I had sufficiently wet my fingers, he withdrew them and teased my hole with them. I let out a low moan. "Oh yeah man, that feels good, please don't tease me." "You like that don't you boy?" "Yessir, I love that." "You want more than just my fingers in there don't you?" "Please, sir, yes."

He took his fingers away, leaving me pushing my ass back. He rolled me off him and onto my stomach. Oh yeah I hope he is gonna fuck me now I thought to myself. But he had other plans. This man spread my legs and crawled between them. I felt his massive hands spread my cheeks and soon his stubbly face was rubbing up against my ass. "Fuck yeah" I groaned. I love my ass eaten and I was more than ready for it now. I felt him tease my hole with his tongue and I responded by pushing back into him. He smacked my ass hard and it surprised me. It stung "Lay your ass still boy. I am in fucken charge. Got that?" "Yessir, I understand sir." He continued to tease my hole, pushing his tongue ever so slowly into my waiting but eager ass. I was gripping the sheets tight. I so badly wanted him in me but I didn't want him smacking me around. I pushed back. It was a total reflex. Years of bottoming had conditioned me to push back whenever I felt anything against my ass. I couldn't help it. "Boy I told you to sit the fuck still." With that he smacked my ass some more. "Fuck man" I cried. "What boy, you want me to stop? I can just get up and leave if you want?" "No sir, please don't leave. I am sorry sir." "Yeah you sure will be boy." With that he got up and walked out of the room. Fuck I blew it. Here is the hottest stud that I have been beating off to almost every nite and I fucked it up. I started to get up and go after him when he came back with two bungie cords. He pushed me back onto the bed and wrapped them around my wrists then connected them to the bedposts. I wasn't gonna be moving anywhere. He told me to get on all fours. I was glad to get my ass up off the bed. I had tons of precum on the sheets and trailing off my stomach. He got on his knees behind, spread my cheeks and spit on my hole. Fuck, he wasn't even gonna bother with any lube. "Please sir, go easy" I said to him as I looked behind me. His cock had grown to at least 8 fat inches. Fuck man I was gonna need some lube. There was no way that spit alone was gonna get that monster in me. "Sir, would you like some lube? There is some in the night stand here."

"Boy did I ask you for any lube? Shut the fuck up." He opened the drawer and found a bottle of poppers. "Here boy, you are gonna need a hit of these." With that he uncapped the bottle and shoved it under my nose. I knew I was gonna need them and took two seriously deep hits. Almost immediately I felt the effects. My face felt real hot, and I swear my dick started oozing like a faucet. My hole relaxed and that's when I felt him pushing into me. Fuck that cock was stretching me open. I felt so full. "Relax that ass boy" he commanded. I tried not to think of anything as I felt him push deeper into me. "Yeah boy you have one hot pussy here. I am gonna breed you real good." "Yessir, make me your cunt. That's what I want." "I don't give a shit what you want boy. I am here for what I want and right now I want you to shut the fuck up." He smacked my ass hard and instinctively I tightened up. "Yeah boy, tighten that pussy for me. That's what I want."

I squeezed my ass hard around his cock. He now had his hands on my hips and was grinding his dick deep into me. I could hear him taking a hit of poppers and then he shoved the bottle under my nose. I took two more deep hits then he took another. Fuck yeah, there is nothing better than that popper rush while I take some fat cock deep in me. I wanted so badly to stroke my dick but I was still tied with the cords. He was pounding my ass harder and started to get real verbal. "Yeah boy you like that don't you. I knew you would be a good piece of ass. I saw that tight butt of yours in those pants weeks ago and I knew I had to get into it. Fuck yeah nothing hotter than a good piece of boypussy." "Yessir, its all yours sir. Fuck me hard. I want to cum so bad sir, please untie my hands." "Fuck you boy. I told you I didn't give a shit what you want." He just pounded my ass harder. I could feel his furry low hanging balls smacking my ass with every thrust. His furry stomach rubbing up against my butt. Man he was stretching me and I so badly wanted to cum. He kept smacking my ass and I would tighten it, making him fuck me harder. I knew he couldn't hold out much longer and I tried to tighten my ass even more. "Boy this is the best piece of ass I have had in a long time. I am gonna fill you up real good. I know you want this load don't you boy." "Yessir, please sir. Give me your load. I wanna feel you explode in me. I want that load dripping out of my used hole."

"Yeah punk, I knew you were some sleazy fucker. Those clean cut business types always want a good hard fuck and I am here to give it to you." He took another hit of poppers but didn't give me any this time. He just fucked for all its worth. He pulled all the way out and jammed it back in me hard. Man I thought I would pass out. It felt so good. He kept slamming me for what seemed like hours but in fact had been a few minutes. I felt him tighten up and soon I felt that first load of cum shoot deep inside me. That was enough to set me off. I didn't even need to touch myself and I started shooting. The contractions of my ass around his cock made him moan even louder. Shot after shot of cum filled my open ass. Man he knew how to fuck. He slowly pulled out of me, grabbed my t shirt and wiped his cock with it. He undid my hands and left me there exhausted. I was too tired to move. He got up and got dressed without saying a word. He didn't bother to clean up. Just got up and left. Didn't so much as say good bye or thank you. He left me worn out and dripping in cum. I think that was thanks enough.

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

An excellent story, and as an inveterate rider of trains and subways, I have had many fantasies of a similar ilk. Sadly I think I've only picked-up two guys while riding the trains - one, a safe-sex advocate who wouldn't fuck without a rubber, the other a guy from Jordan. Happily the Jordanian was into barebacking.