Grindr breeding

bentover4u1972

Haven't had a whole lot of luck with Grindr, but that changed this morning.  Within 5 minutes of logging in, I got a message from a guy who said he wanted me to meet him at a local bookstore between noon and 12:30.  "Yes," I replied.

We agreed that I would message him when I arrived, and I did just that.  He told me the number of the booth he was in, and I proceeded to the back room.  As I approached the booth door, there were a few guys milling around, but overall it seemed pretty quiet - then again, it was noon on the Saturday before Christmas, so of course most people were out shopping.

Walking past the booth, I slipped into a small restroom and locked the door.  I took out my brown bottle and took a couple of good huffs.  Reaching into my other pocket, I grabbed a bottle of lube I had brought with me.  I lowered my pants and applied a liberal amount to my already hungry hole, making sure to slide a couple of fingers deep inside to make sure I was good and slick.  I washed my hands, pulled up my pants, and took another deep huff from my brown bottle.  I was ready.  Opening the bathroom door, I made my way to the booth and tried the door.  Sure enough, it was open.  I slipped inside the tight quarters and locked the door behind me.

Illuminated in the glow of the video screen was a guy in his early 50s, clean cut and clean shaven.  As I gave him the once-over, I saw that his pants were down around his ankles, and in his hand he held a stiff, uncut 7-incher.  His pubic area was shaved, and I hoped the size of his balls was directly linked to the size of the load he had stored in them!

Without a word, I took out my bottle of lube, then let my own pants drop to the dirty floor.  Pouring some lube in my hand, I reached for his shaft as he waggled it at me.  He hardened even more as I grasped him, slicking up the entire length of that beautiful cock so it would disappear completely inside me.  Then, with another huff on the brown bottle, I positioned myself over that missile and lowered myself until I could feel the pressure against my hole.  A soft gasp escaped his lips as I settled onto his cock and first the head, then the rest of his length, disappeared inside me.  My insides felt stretched as he slid in deep. 

Only when I felt my ass cheeks touch his thighs did I reverse direction.  Slowly, taking the time to savor every stroke. He moaned and sighed, trying not to make too much noise as I slid my hole up and down that hard cock, working to milk the load from his big balls. I braced my hands against the walls of the booth for added leverage, and quickened my pace.  He grabbed my hips and I could hear him breathing harder now.  Our skin was smacking together now, such was the frenzy of this fuck, and I knew that the guys in the hallway were listening to everything.  I impaled myself over and over on that thick uncut shaft, until his entire body stiffened beneath me and I heard him gasp, "Gaaaahhhh."

I clenched my hole and sure enough, he was pumping his load deep into my guts.  I stayed in that position, unmoving, for a few moments after the pulses subsided.  Then, squeezing my sphincter tight to keep in all that cum, I stood up and he slid out of my well-fucked ass.  I bent over, careful not to let any of his baby batter seep out, and cleaned his cock thoroughly with my mouth.  I could tell he was now sensitive by the way he jerked and bucked under my attention.

Leaving him spent in the chair, I pulled up my pants, stuck my lube and brown bottle back in my pockets, and slipped out of the booth.  The few guys in the hallway were still there, and I felt their eyes on me as I walked through the turnstile and back into the store.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2