Calling all story writers

DaddyBare

This topic is for those who have written stories for BZ. I'm interested in knowing which stories you were particularly pleased with, when you had finished writing them. Let's start off with me: I'm proud of "playing with fire", I feel it's well written and conveys the anxious feelings about barebacking and the dangers of being pozzed well. I was also very happy with "Fuck club", the only story I deliberately wrote to have two parts. I was particularly pleased how my general sense of where the story was heading after the first part, properly developed when I got round to writing the second half. This story was the one that most came from pure imagination too. How about you other story writers?

"The Conversion Club" almost wrote itself at the beginning. I had a hint of an idea and just went with it. The characters just resonated with me, for some reason. I missed the characters when I was done writing it.

"Marked by My Poz Boyfriend" was more work. 

I'm grateful for a pervy site like this.

• Thanks 1