Phoenix layover and a night at Flex

Pumpinmyhole

I did a last minute trip trade, one that would put me in Phoenix Friday night.  My top fuck bud in town had plans that night, so I decided to head over to Flex to see what kind of trouble I could get into.  I arrived about 10PM, and there was a decent crowd there.  I started in the hot tub, and there were a couple of other guys in  with me.  A handsome daddy started rubbing my leg with his foot.  I invited him back to my room, and he accepted.  We kissed and sucked for a little while, and he asked me if I had any condoms.  I said I didn't (I stashed them under the mattress) and he said he wanted to fuck me, but needed a condom.  Damn it, not what I wanted.  We stopped what we were doing and he said he'd be around for a few hours and would stop back by my room later.

I cruised the hallways for a little while, went back to my room with the door open, and laid on my stomach ass up.  No takers so I went back to walking around.  I entered one of their "dark rooms" and there was a large crowd in there.  It was completely dark except for a single red light bulb in the ceiling.  I groped a lot of guys, I was groped, and had a few fingers in my ass.  I found a hard dick in one of the darker corners and got on my knees so I could taste this stranger's thick dick.  As soon as I stood up, he spun me around and pushed me against the wall.  He then slid his dick in my ass and only stroked a few times before he blew his load.  I stayed in the dark room for a bit before I went back to my room to chill for a while.

When I returned to the dark room, the red bulb in the ceiling had been turned off somehow and it was completely dark there.  I couldn't see a thing, only feel the bodies as I tried to walk around in there.  I was hard and really turned on...I LOVE a completely dark anon scene and I found my spot for the night.  I stood in there against the wall stroking my dick for a long time.  Random holes would push onto my dick, dicks would slide up my ass, sounds of guys fucking would fill the room all without being able to see anything.  I stayed as the crowd in there thinned, but would fill up again in a few minutes where more holes would push onto my dick, and I'd have more dicks filling my ass.  I lost all track of time in this hedonistic corner I found.

I went back to my room to check the time, and it was now 2am.  I'd been there for 4 hours, but really needed to get back to my hotel as I'd been up for 22 hours at this point.  I'd only taken one load all night, but I needed to get off.  So I went back to the dark room.  Immediately I found what felt like a very nice ass bent over the padded platform.    I fingered his lubed up hole and slid my dick in.  I wanted to fuck for longer, but I was too horny.  I wound up seeding this hole in less than 2 minutes.  

I was back in my hotel by 3am and slept soundly for 10 hours.  I'd be in Indianapolis Saturday night with plans to hit the baths there.  That story to follow...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4