Evolution of a Muscle Bottom

I often go to this sex party with a good mix of hot guys.  It's all word of mouth, and you never know who's gonna be there.   I almost always run into someone I know, but guys are discrete about it, and it's a good source of fuckbuds.  I sometimes take a younger stud with me when I find the right match who seems into group and uninhibited about age and status.  Over a year ago I brought this sexy vers blonde guy who's more of a top, but he was nervouse in the big group, and his dick wasn't really working, so he was total bottom that night.  At one point I was fucking someone else on a bed and my blonde buddy was getting jack hammer fucked byt this crazy hot 30's latin guy.  It was hot as fuck to watch, and that latin was fucking everyone hot at the party.  The stud ended up cumming a GALLON by jacking off at the end of the party.  It was kind of too bad he didn't breed someone with that, but it was so much cum and multiple guys were licking his load up, which was still VERY hot!!  So I thought this stud was pretty much of a top and he seemed into younger bottoms. 

So I was surprised when the host emailed me a few days later saying that the latin guy asked for my contact info and said "you're welcome" lol.  Our first fuck (and most since) have been quick lunch fucks.  He told me the first time we connected that he's vers, but he doesn't flip.  He's all top or all bottom.  Turns out he's been ALL bottom the 8-10 times we've hooked up.  Most have been quickies at lunch, and somehow he's ALWAYS prepared.  I went to eat out his bubble ass the first time, and he stopped me.  He likes to make out a lot but WON'T kiss if I've been eating ass.  MAde me wonder if he's not really that clean, but he always is.  So I figured ass to mouth is off the table 😞  He did ask if he could record it on his phone and has done that everytime we fuck one on one.  I don't know where the vids end up, but he's so hot I feel like he's a "prize" and if guys see me fucking him I sure don't mind!!

Overall I consider him a boring fuck, but super hot and good enough for a quickie when I need to cum.  Since he's vers I asked one time after a few fucks if he wanted to tag team another bottom buddy from my gym.   Keep in mind I met him at a big sex party where everyone was barebacking and no questions asked, no idea who's there.  Somehow the latin stud asks about the bottoms hiv status, and I happen to know he's undetectable.  All of a sudden the latin says he's gotta use a condom with the undetectable bottom.   He said he's on Prep but only fucks safe with poz guys.   Seriously????  We met at a big bb party, no questions asked lol.  He had never even asked my own stataus while he's taking my loads and other guys I learned about from the party.  And now he won't TOP and undetectable guy raw.  So of course I wasn't gonna connect us with the gym bottom and moved on.  I felt like latin guy was too ignorant, and most of the time I don't know other guys' status anyway, so my hookups with him got less frequent.  He kept hitting me up to play and started wanting me to get other tops to tag team him with.  It was too hard finding the right guy he was ok with, and I don't know most guy's statuus (and don't ask) so I hadn't fucked him in about 5 or 6 months.

But he reappeared at the sex party last month.  He was hot as fuck as always, but he was in full bottom mode now.  He saw me when I came in and we acknowledged each otherr.  I had already promised one bottom I'd breed him, but I knew I wanted to give the latind a load too.  Right off the bat I saw him getting nailed.  I got on the same bed as him, and I was getting fucked right next to him as soon as I got there.  I needed a break and saw the guy I had promised a load to, and I went over and fucked his LOOSE hole and gave him a quick load.  The latin had seen me breed him and figured he wasn't getting one from me.  He would have, but he didn't stay long enough.

A few days later he starts texting me again.  I had shared a pic of a hot muscle daddy I wanted to share him with a couple months earlier.  He really wanted a tag team AND for us to DP him.  He started bragging to me that he got bred by 5 guys at the sex party, but he was shooting for 8 loads.  I told him he could have easily had 8 if he stayed longer including one from me.  So he starts begging me to set up a 3 way with the muscle dad I sent a pic of.  No questions asked about him other than wanting a dick pic (already had face and body).   Muscle dad was into it but had plans he'd have to rearrange for Friday night (two nights ago).  It was looking iffy if top dad could make it so we start looking for a backup.  I had a hot guy in mind from the same sex party who's a great top and hot, but I know he's been poz for 10+ years.  I asked latin if he's cool with UD guys raw now.  He said he's on Prep but the guy would have to pull out to cum.  I told him NO, he's gonna want to cum inside you, and I'm not even gonna ask him to pull out.  I told him there are a lot of poz/UD guys at the sex party, and I'd bet anything at LEAST one of the 5 loads he took at the party was NOT neg, probably more!  After a few mins the latin asks me for a dick pic of the UD guy and says ok lol.   I had to admit it was kinda hot having him say yes to the UD guy breeding him when a year ago he wouldn't even TOP an UD guy raw lol. I also totally learned he'll take any cock and load as long as status isn't even brought up.  He didn't even ask about the other guy at all.  He just doesn't wanna know.  He's turned into much more of a pig from a year ago too.  The original top dad came through and we tagged and DP's the latin Friday night.  We both ate out his bubble ass and ALL kissed a ton after eating him  out, we tag teamed him AND spit roasted him making him suck our cocks out of his hole, and we ended up DPing him swapping positions and finally both of us on our backs cocks squeezed together to make one FAT cock, and he slid his hole down pretty easily and rode up and down.  I ended up breeding him that way, then the other dad fucked him missionary and came twice within 5 mins.

I think I consider latin stud to have evolved from vers to a total bottom and will take any cock and load as long he doesn't know it might be poz.  I have def learned not to bring that up at all for the future.  The hot slut still has a ways to go, but nice evolution for one year :)  I'm more interested in playing with him more and hooking up other guys to share him with.  From now on, pic exchange only - no other stats needed or offered is obviously what he really wants :)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

His eveolution continues, and it's only been one additional month :)  I got off work a couple hours early yesterday afternoon and was horny as fuck.  Been working a ton for 2 months and haven't had my usual frequency of sex.  I was really craving to get banged and loaded up but open to whatever happened.  Almost as soon as I got hime this same latin slut texts me to ask how I'm doing.  Figured he wants to set something up for the weekend but told him I'm horny as fuck right now - is he free?  He said he has to meet a client for dinner at 6:00 - it was about 4:30.  I told him I also have plans at 6:45 - any chance he could come over and just suck each other off?  He said if he could shower and change clothes at my place he could come by - and I could fuck him since he's already clean - not sure what kind of setup he has at work, but he's ALWAYS clean to get fucked even coming from work lol.

He shows up about 20 mins later and strips down - he's so hot every time I see him!  We had to keep it pretty short.....basic suck n fuck - ate his big muscle ass for about 5 mins bent over a chair then told him to come sit on my face  on the bed.  I love that so much and was so horny I shot some cum, but just a little.  I assured him that wasn't the load.  He wanted missionary, which I like too as bottom, but I switched him to doggy facing the mirror for the breeding.  He didn't make any move to play with his hard cock or to cum, so he was happy to just take my load, then got up to shower and get all nice looking for his client :)  

Then he starts telling me he's hooked up with other top daddy I DP'd him with a month ago 3 times since then.  He also tells me he hooked up 5 times with another lean muscle daddy I referred him to a few months ago.  He originally said that buddy of mine is "too ematiated looking" for his taste.  My buddy is 50yo, super lean with abs, which is tough at this age to not look skinny in the face unless you're jacked on steroids too.  So apparently the guy's big hard cock won out, and Brazilian stud overlooks the ematiated issue lol.  Then he proceeds to ask me if I ever go to Flex, our bathhouse.  I said yes, but it's been awhile.  He claims to only go about once a year (but I'm learning this is almost definitely a lie).  He just ahppened to go a couple weeks ago in between all these other guys I've personally referred to him.  He brags to me that some visiting bull daddy ate him out so deep that he came.  Then bragged the daddy bred him THREE times, then felched his loads out of his hole while recording it.  He said he was so grossed out by the felching, but also majorly turned on.  This is right in line with his evolution as a muscle pig over the past year.  He wouldn't let me rim him in the beginning.  Now he LOVES his ass eaten, but gotta wait a couple mins before he'll make out lol.  I give it a couple more months, and he'll be going Ass to Mouth and cleaning the cocks straight out of his cummy ass.  I'm glad I didn't write him off for being too vanilla.  He' also bragged he got 9 loads at the sex party a couple weeks ago where I first met him, so he's gotten bred so much in the past month!!  Thought this stud was a total top from watching him in action at the first sex party, but he's turned into a major bottom whore and has been total bottom every single time we've played in the past year and a half.........glad he still uses his big Brazilian cock from time to time tho!  Just wish he'd use it on me sometimes :)

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3