What Happened To the Dates on Forum Posts?

• Administrators

Well, it's not a date exactly, but it tells you how long ago they were posted. And if it's long enough in the past, there's a date...

attachment.php?attachmentid=5040&d=1296619915

attachment.php?attachmentid=5041&d=1296619915

I've checked and I see the same thing when logged in as a regular user (admins see different options for some things).

post-1-140864334941_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864334944_thumb.jpg

That's what I've been looking for, but this field does not appear on any thread that I access. There is no banner across the top of the entry containing a date, whether it's "1 Hour Ago" or a date months back...I can only see the date of the very first post in the index, and nothing more. Until about a week ago, that banner was there.

While it's not a big deal, I like to know the dates of the posts, as I can't visit the site every day, and I don't want to lose time reading posts I've actually read before.

Does anyone else experience this?

• Administrators
Further to this, I've just tried the site with Mozilla Firefox, and the time stamp banners are present! Could it be an Explorer thing? I've had problems using Explorer on other websites, too...

I'm on Mac (no IE), and HungLatinDom is on Linux (also no IE). Next time I fire up my PC laptop I'll check it out (it's a piece of crap and takes forever to start up).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.