Multi loader

Eastvillagefun

It's been a while since I had the apartment to myself. I always love when my BF goes out for an extended time and I get to be a slutty cumdump at home. I really get off on being loaded up with other guys' cum and my BF has no idea about all the sperm swimming in my ass. He had something to do all day Sunday and had to leave by 5:30 am. I woke up with him and immediately put an ad up on bbrts that I was hosting any and all loads...none refused...mouth and ass were fair game. 

I was a little worried that I would get tweakers who had been up all night and wouldn't be able to get it up, but I figured there would be some horny guys who had been out on Saturday night and still up or some early risers. Sadly, I wasn't getting any serious responses until this one Asian Latino mixed guy with no face pic responded that he wanted to shoot his load in my ass before meeting friends. He asked if I had any loads in me yet. I told him he would be my first of the day (first of many if I was lucky.) I was horny in cumdump mode so I gave him my address, not caring what he looked like. I put on my tank top and well-worn and semen stained black jock. When I wear that, it means, "ignore my cock. I want you in my ass."

He was over in 10 minutes, catching me off guard. He was substantially shorter than he said, but cute. Within 30 seconds, I was on my knees, working his tenting cock with my mouth through his sweats. He was very verbally responsive, which I love since I know he's enjoying it. I slide his shoes of while continuing to work his cock. I pull his pants down and work on him through his briefs, occasionally sliding my tongue through the leg hole to lick his balls and that drives him wild. I slide his briefs down and take him all the way in my mouth. He's not particularly big, but a good size to throat without gagging. I also was happy it would be a nice size to start a cumdump day.

He's loving the bj so much I'm a little worried he'll cum in my mouth and in won't get fucked. I move over to the couch and keep working him. He's that size where I can have him all the way in my mouth and still use my tongue very freely. His precum tastes great. He’s moaning and then says what I’ve been waiting for, “turn around and show me your asshole.” In a flash, I was on all fours. He was so wet with my spit and precum that he slid right in all the way. He fucked like a champ for about 15 minutes. I didn’t expect him to last long since he seemed so close. When he came, he screamed. He finally pulled out, still hard, and laid back. I went down on him to clean him off. To my delight, he stayed hard and put his hands on the back of my head. He said he always cums more than once and did I want another load. Fuck yeah! He fucks my mouth like that for 10 minutes and blasts another good sized load. Yum! 

To my delight, he pulled my back onto all fours and mounted me again. My ass is still lubed with his first load. He fucked me like a jack rabbit like that for a few minutes before having me lay face down and switching to a slow fuck. At this point I’m amazed and thrilled that he’s stayed hard the whole time. After about 20 more minutes of this, he says he wants to cum in mouth again because he like what my face looks like while I’m tasting his load. I gladly swallow that third load.

He gets dressed, still hard and says he’d love to keeping fuming in me all day, but had to meet his friends.

He left me all primed for more cock, but sadly it was nothing but flakes after that. Glad I got to keep that load in my ass all day, though.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:39 AM, Eastvillagefun said:

It's been a while since I had the apartment to myself. I always love when my BF goes out for an extended time and I get to be a slutty cumdump at home. I really get off on being loaded up with other guys' cum and my BF has no idea about all the sperm swimming in my ass. He had something to do all day Sunday and had to leave by 5:30 am. I woke up with him and immediately put an ad up on bbrts that I was hosting any and all loads...none refused...mouth and ass were fair game. 

I was a little worried that I would get tweakers who had been up all night and wouldn't be able to get it up, but I figured there would be some horny guys who had been out on Saturday night and still up or some early risers. Sadly, I wasn't getting any serious responses until this one Asian Latino mixed guy with no face pic responded that he wanted to shoot his load in my ass before meeting friends. He asked if I had any loads in me yet. I told him he would be my first of the day (first of many if I was lucky.) I was horny in cumdump mode so I gave him my address, not caring what he looked like. I put on my tank top and well-worn and semen stained black jock. When I wear that, it means, "ignore my cock. I want you in my ass."

He was over in 10 minutes, catching me off guard. He was substantially shorter than he said, but cute. Within 30 seconds, I was on my knees, working his tenting cock with my mouth through his sweats. He was very verbally responsive, which I love since I know he's enjoying it. I slide his shoes of while continuing to work his cock. I pull his pants down and work on him through his briefs, occasionally sliding my tongue through the leg hole to lick his balls and that drives him wild. I slide his briefs down and take him all the way in my mouth. He's not particularly big, but a good size to throat without gagging. I also was happy it would be a nice size to start a cumdump day.

He's loving the bj so much I'm a little worried he'll cum in my mouth and in won't get fucked. I move over to the couch and keep working him. He's that size where I can have him all the way in my mouth and still use my tongue very freely. His precum tastes great. He’s moaning and then says what I’ve been waiting for, “turn around and show me your asshole.” In a flash, I was on all fours. He was so wet with my spit and precum that he slid right in all the way. He fucked like a champ for about 15 minutes. I didn’t expect him to last long since he seemed so close. When he came, he screamed. He finally pulled out, still hard, and laid back. I went down on him to clean him off. To my delight, he stayed hard and put his hands on the back of my head. He said he always cums more than once and did I want another load. Fuck yeah! He fucks my mouth like that for 10 minutes and blasts another good sized load. Yum! 

To my delight, he pulled my back onto all fours and mounted me again. My ass is still lubed with his first load. He fucked me like a jack rabbit like that for a few minutes before having me lay face down and switching to a slow fuck. At this point I’m amazed and thrilled that he’s stayed hard the whole time. After about 20 more minutes of this, he says he wants to cum in mouth again because he like what my face looks like while I’m tasting his load. I gladly swallow that third load.

He gets dressed, still hard and says he’d love to keeping fuming in me all day, but had to meet his friends.

He left me all primed for more cock, but sadly it was nothing but flakes after that. Glad I got to keep that load in my ass all day, though.

I love to cum several times till my balls are empty!

• Like 3