Cleaning out.

jimazoid04

I'm just curious of some ways to clean out. I generally will do a Saline Enema, but of late they make me feel like I wanna shit more even hours later. 

I'm looking for some suggestions that aren't too expensive and that lasts for awhile. Products or foods to eat to help in advance. Thanks everyone!

Edited by jimazoid04
Edited last part for duplicate words

2 hours ago, jimazoid04 said:

I'm just curious of some ways to clean out. I generally will do a Saline Enema, but of late they make me feel like I wanna shit more even hours later. 

I'm looking for some suggestions that aren't too expensive and that lasts for awhile. Products or foods to eat to help in advance. Thanks everyone!

Injecting then flushing multiple times over 20 or more minutes with just plain water is always best for cleaning out. Saline is probably one of the worst things you can douche with. It irritates the lining of your rectum and colon which, in turn, create mucous to soothe/protect which causes muscles “down there” to contract/push out/expel...as they’re programmed to do. That is why you’re feeling like you wanna shit hours later. Psyllium capsules/powder (Metamucil or PURE for Men, etc) add fiber that is essential for colon health. Once you’re clean inside, not eating anything until you’re finished playing is the best way to stay clean. Drinking liquids is cool, yet eating isn’t advised.

Edited by BestCatcher
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BestCatcher said:

Injecting then flushing multiple times over 20 or more minutes with just plain water is always best for cleaning out. Saline is probably one of the worst things you can douche with. It irritates the lining of your rectum and colon which, in turn, create mucous to soothe/protect which causes muscles “down there” to contract/push out/expel...as they’re programmed to do. That is why you’re feeling like you wanna shit hours later. Psyllium capsules/powder (Metamucil or PURE for Men, etc) add fiber that is essential for colon health. Once you’re clean inside, not eating anything until you’re finished playing is the best way to stay clean. Drinking liquids is cool, yet eating isn’t advised.

Thanks for your input! I did not realize that about using Saline! No wonder I have issues.