Crew Club loads

Brianbttm

Went to Crew Club Thurs night around 9:30pm and got a larger room.  As I started making the first round to see who is around I locked onto a nice mid 20s white guy athletic build. We headed to my room and sucked him for a few before I got into doggystyle position and he fucked me for a while although with a condom.  Nice fuck but he wasn't ready to cum yet.  So I walked around a lap or two then proceeded to my room and put a blindfold on and waited ass up face down.  Shortly a guy walked in and left the door open. I felt a hand rub my ass, then got behind me and after lubing up pressed a nice thick dick into my hole. As he pounded me I could tell there were others in the room watching.  He eventually pulled out cause he wasn't ready to cum yet.  As soon as he pulled out another dick went in.  This guy fucked me for a short time before he unloaded in my hole.  Within seconds another dick pushed into my hole and felt like the previous guy.  He pounded me again pretty good before shooting his load inside me.  Then those watching seemed to disperse.  I got up and walked around a little and in the way to my room the mid 40s white guy in the next room was standing there stroking a nice long thick dick.  I asked him if he was looking for a nice ass to fuck and he said yes.  So I started sucking him for a few before i got on all fours on the bed with  my ass hanging off.  I lubed my ass and his bare cock as he started sliding in he started to pound me pretty good bj.                             then  pulled out not wanting to cum. A few mins later walking back to the room had said he was ready to cum and bend me over and pounded me until.he shot his load inside. Then after a while i walked back to the hotel and called it a night.  

On a side note Crew Club is closing Feb 29, 2020, according to a large sign in the club.

• Upvote 1