Split open, then seeded

bentover4u1972

Been lusting after one particular cock I met on Grindr for sometime.  Finally made it happen last week.  He met me at a short-stay motel.  I had gone ahead to get the room and prep my ass.  When he arrived I was naked and presented myself ass-up on the bed.  He quickly got naked and started tonguing my hole.  I knew the monster this guy had in store for me, so I was hitting the brown bottle pretty frequently.

Finally, he finished licking my ass and spun me around into a seated position on the edge of the bed.  Even semi-hard, his cock was intimidating!  A solid seven uncut, and at least six around.  I worked my mouth down his shaft, savoring the salty taste as I neared his balls.  I stayed like that as long as I could, then worked my mouth back and forth on his behemoth until he was rock-hard.

To make things easier for me, I had already injected a ton of lube into my freshly-cleaned hole.  I had him sit on the edge of the bed and slathered more lube on his raging hard-on.  Then, turning around, I lowered myself onto it slowly.  At first my hole opened greedily for it, but then, like a kid who's had one to many desserts, I started to feel like I had bitten off more than I could chew.  I worked myself up and down on his shaft, but there was one thick spot at the mid-point that I just could not get my sphincter past.

Finally, he had me lay on the bed and pull my left knee up to my chest.  I felt him working his cock back into my well-greased hole, and POP!  He was in, and I mean IN.  All the way to (and past) the second sphincter.  I'd only had one other cock like it, but the one before was no match for his.

Once he was sure I was okay, he started working in and out.  He'd pull out every so often, jacking his cock as he teased my gaping hole with the tip before plunging it back in.  Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, he muttered, "Here it comes!"  He rammed his cock back inside me.  I felt the rhythmic pulsing as he spilled his week-long load deeper than any man before.

Once he finished loading me, he stayed motionless for a few moments.  One last thrust, and he slid out.  I turned and, dutiful bottom that I am, cleaned his cock with my mouth, savoring the combination of cum and lube and man funk.  Satisfied, he dressed and left.  I can't wait to do it again.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3