Club Dallas Night

rookiesubboi

Had a Dallas weekend and got tired of the Saturday night bar scene real quick so I headed to Club Dallas at 10pm to put my sub self to use. 

After walking around to get the layout I hopped in the sling and waited for what felt like forever before a top came over to use my hungry hole.  I got fucked by a couple different guys who were forgettable, a thick black guy, and the last one being a chubby daddy who gave me his load. Then I got on a fuck bench on all fours and had a thick cock shoved in my face, while sucking him off I had at least 1 guy fuck me who I never saw.  

I got back on the sling but put my towel over my head to show I didn’t care who fucked me but only got 1-2 guys to take advantage. 

to end the night I went to a GH and got my cock sucked and my ass ate. 

was a bummer overall since I only got 1 load I know of, but did get fucked by about 10 guys (some i didn’t mention because they put condoms on) I think, most of whom I would normally turn down but when I get in the bathhouse my inner pig comes out and will let whoever wants me have me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1