Amsterdam 19 Feb 2020 Nieuwezijds Sauna loads

fuckholedc

Went to Nieuwezijds Sauna right after getting checked in at my hotel (so around 2:30 pm on Wednesday afternoon).  Nieuwezijds Sauna is now the only Gay sauna in Amsterdam.  All on one floor (so this is basically 1/4th of the former Thermos sauna).  Walked around and found the dark room (not very dark but dark enough - good for me since I don't like pitch black dark where you can't see anything at all like in Paris) and the sling room next to it with the two slings.  

No one came up to me in the sling room so I bent over and got on the large cushion play area.  A guy had his dick head on my hole instantly and began pushing in.  I pushed back and hit the poppers.  His dick slide in sweeping my ass with pleasure waves as he began vigorously fucking me.  I was pushing back on his disk and we were making loud ass slamming music.  After a while he shot his load deep in my hole.  He pulled out and before I could get up another guy had slide his dick in and a third got to my left side offering me his dick to suck.  This fuck went on for a while with me snorting my poppers every so often.  They moved me to my side and the guy whose dick I was sucking put his hairless hole directly on my face thus fulfilling one of my bucket list sex acts - getting fucking and eating ass at the same time.  I licked his butt hole for a long time but I couldn't move my head so much so I could only lick his hole and perineum.  Still completely smoking hot.  The second guy came in my ass as the third guy came and move his luscious ass off my face.

I walked around a little, always coming back to the dark room.  An older guy with various pieces of metal in his dick began attacking my tits while I tried to suck his dick.  It didn't respond but he fingered my hole the whole time.  After a while he walked away.  This would happen several times during the afternoon and night.  In the end he and a much older guy,  Derek,  who I had talked to earlier and remembered that I had met in Amsterdam when I came out, got together and we rolled around.  I wanted to eat Derek's ass but the other guy had his had up his ass while Derek and I like the guy's dick.  This time his dick got hard and I turned around offering hi my butt hole but he came before he could mount me.

There were several more adventures like this, all in the dark room.  All together I was bred at least six times.  Also got to service the super fine hole of a hot hardcore boy (definitely not older than 26) for half an hour or so, maybe longer, before his two daddies fucked him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1