Your Favorite Position

Guest DetroitAnon

Favorite Sex Position  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sexual Position Gives You The Most Pleasure?

• Doggy - I’m a Top
    • Missionary - I’m a Top
    • Riding - I’m a Top
    • Doggy - I’m Verse
    • Missionary - I’m Verse
    • Riding - I’m Verse
    • Doggy - I’m a Bottom
    • Missionary - I’m a Bottom
    • Riding - I’m a Bottom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2020 at 03:05 AM

Am an alpha top and for me the kick is still start fucking in missionary. I am lucky to be quite hung and I love the girth of my dick. Experienced bottoms love it but starting (twink) bottoms already start making excuses when I get my dick out of my pants and they have to suck it.

For me the kick is really when I get the bottom’s legs on my shoulders to see their facial expression when I get inside. To see their eyes roll, see their mouth open to take some extra air and their expression of pain when I enter their hole does the trick. After that no problem changing to any position they want but I like to get off on their expression when we start missionary.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I sweated on this. Thankfully, you didn’t add other options like sling fucks, because I would never have been able to decide. 

If the other guy is really hot or we have a serious connection, I prefer missionary, whether I’m top or bottom. Kissing is one advantage, but I especially love being able to see in his eyes how much he’s enjoying it.

On pure physical sensation, doggy is best. The primal thrusting and near-guaranteed deep breeding are great, especially when the bottom is huffing poppers. 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When giving or taking I prefer the legs on shoulders position as I can see the guy’s face as I breed him or as he breeds me, plus you can lift the arse a bit and really pound hard and deep.

1 hour ago, BootyBlack415 said:

Face  down, ass up... That's  the way I like to fuck.

I agree that how I like to be face down ass up hips gripped while I have my poppers in my hand open with my thumb over the top between huffs