Becoming Kevin's

Chapter 1: Life as a Faggot Bug Chasing Cumdump

The guy fucking me was brutal. His cock was destroying my ass, which was exactly how I liked it.

"Take that stranger's cock you whore," my Master said. Master was staring down at me while I worshiped His cock with my mouth. I did my best to say thank you, but with how full my mouth was all that came out was a muffled response. Master knew I was trying to answer Him though, so He gave me a reassuring caress to my head. I smiled around His cock, knowing I was being a good boy. 

As the stranger kept hammering away, I kept focusing on the cocks up both my holes. I was getting tired, but I wanted to last longer to please Master even more. To do so, I repeated my mantra through my head:

"I'm a faggot bug chasing cumdump, and my purpose is to take all loads."

I was on the third repeat of my mantra when a sort of peace came over me. Physically the fuck was still a struggle, but reminding myself of my place helped me appreciate the gift Master was giving me. Because of Him we were at the Bathhouse, my place of worship for cock and cum. There was nothing I could ever do to repay him for the honor each visit gave me. 

"Yea, you want that poz load bitch!?" the stranger yelled, digging his nails into my ass and hammering harder.

I pushed my ass further onto his poz cock, moaning in excitement and nodding my head vigorously.

"Do it man! Poz my boy's ass! He needs it!"

I looked up at Master, and like always was taken aback by how beautiful He was. Even after all this time, I couldn't understand why He made me His. At 6 feet 2 inches, He was a good foot taller than me. His hair was shaggy and brown, creating the perfect frame to His strong yet devilishly angelic face.  His skin was creamy, covered in a dusting of hair that was always a thrill to run my hands through. His body was firm and muscular, a testament to His strength and innate dominance. But none of that compared to His most sexy feature: The red and gold biohazard symbol on his left pec.

"Fuck! Here it comes bitch!" the stranger shouted before momentarily freezing. "I'm pozzing your faggot ass!"

With one final slam the stranger pushed me forward, causing me to take Master's cock down to the root. My face was buried in Master's wonderfully musky crotch while the stranger pumped load after load of hot poz cum up my faggot ass.

I still couldn't believe how lucky I was. This was what I lived for! Nothing felt better than being filled with cock and cum. Especially when they were poz! Moments like this always reaffirmed my deepest truth: I'm a faggot bug chasing cumdump, and my purpose is to take all loads. For a moment we were all still, basking in the high that only nasty, toxic pig breedings can give. Before long though the stranger pulled out, leaving my hole empty and gasping for cock. 

"Thanks man," the stranger said as he slapped my ass. "Your slut's got a nice ass there. Gotta recharge it again some time."

Before I was ready to let Master's cock go from my mouth my gag reflex kicked in, causing me to push off and gasp for air. Master chuckled and slapped my face, making me momentarily stunned by the blow. Like always though that helped me focus and get control of my breath. 

"Yea man. Anytime. If the door's open then the whore's open for cum." Master grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "What do you say boy?"

For a split second I didn't know what Master was talking about before my training kicked in.

"Thank you for the poz load Sir!"

I heard laughter behind me followed by footsteps. 

"Shit man. You've got him trained well." 

I beamed with pride at Master as he did the same with me. We kept staring at each other as the footsteps faded away, leaving me and Master alone for the first time since He opened my hole to the public.

"Good work boy," Master said petting my head. "You thirsty?"

I nodded my head excitedly, knowing what was coming next. Master placed the tip of his cock in my mouth, sighed, and let loose a stream of his wonderful piss. I gulped almost all of it down, save for a small stream that escaped my lips. After I swallowed the last of Master's piss, He pulled out and moved towards the door.

"Master no!" I shouted "Please! I need more."

Master chuckled as He shut the door.

"Did I hear you say no boy?" Master said raising an eyebrow. 

"Fuck," I explained, ashamed for what I had done. 

Master scrunched up His face, trying to look angry but failing miserably. He laughed, jumped on top of me, and planted a deep kiss on my lips. I was stunned for a moment before melting into Master. We made out for a couple minutes before Master pulled away. With a smile he caressed my face, sending shivers through my body.

"I'm sorry I said no Master," I said with as much earnestness I could muster. 

Master rolled his eyes and gave me a soft slap on the face.

"I know you're in the headspace, but you can fucking relax now baby."

For a moment I stared at Master not knowing what to do, until that feeling came. You know, the one where you're suddenly aware of your surroundings. I burst out laughing, letting go of the headspace tension I had gotten caught up in. I grabbed Kevin around the neck and pulled him into a quick peck on the lips. Sinking back into the mattress I didn't let go of him. 

"I'm sorry," I said. "You know how I get. I just get so cum hungry when I'm serving you."

"I know," Kevin said as he maneuvered us into position, him holding me possessively as his little spoon. "But I think you're done for the day."

"What!?" I said, turning my head to look around at him, putting on my best pout. "No! Please! Just one more load. I really need it!"

"Well of course you need it! You're a faggot cumdump!" Kevin said.

At one point in my life that would've been an insult. Now though,  it was a badge of honor. I really was a faggot cumdump. A bug chasing faggot cumdump. I just didn't know how much of one I was until Kevin claimed me as his.

"It's time for me to put you to bed though."

"No it's not!" I said. Of course that was the exact moment my body decided it was time to yawn.

Fuck! I really wanted another load, but Kevin was right. My body had reached its limit and I needed sleep. Still, even if it was time to stop being a public whore, there was at least one more load available for me to get.

"Ok fine, you win." I said.

Never losing contact with Kevin's skin, I maneuvered myself out of the spoon position and got on top of him, cowboy style.

"I just feel bad that you didn't cum yet." I grabbed Kevin's cock and gave it a quick tug, drawing a moan out from him. "Was I a bad boy Daddy? Why didn't you cum?"

I kept tugging on Kevin's cock and ground my cummy hole over it. I knew he woudn't be able to resist, and before long I got what I wanted.

"You bitch," Kevin said through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna make you pay later for this. For now though get your faggot ass on my big cock and ride me!"

"Yes Sir," I said with a victorious smirk.

I got myself into a squatting position, lined Kevin's cock with my hole, and in one fell swoop rammed into all the way into my cum filled hole. For a brief moment my ass felt overwhelmed, but quickly the shock turned into pleasure. Never letting go of his eyes I rode Kevin for all I was worth, basking in the perverted joy raw cock always gave me. Keeping eye contact reached over across the mattress, grabbed a little brown bottle, opened it up and lifted it toward me.

"Show me how much of a popper pig you are slut."

Pausing my ride and bending down, I covered a nostril and took as long of an inhale as I could. I held my breathe, using the length of my mantra as a gauge. I breathed out repeated on the other nostril. The poppers rush came over me, doing its work to energize the faggot in me. Soon I was bouncing up and down, caught in a frenzy, thanking the stars above that my life revolved around cock and cum. I could've continued like this forever, but before long Kevin started matching my rhythm with thrusts into me, letting me know he was getting close.

"What are you?" Kevin shouted, grabbing my neck with one hand and and back with the other, pulling me toward him.

"I'm...a...fa....fa...gah...gah" I attempted to say through each throughs into my ass.

"I said what are you!" Kevin shouted, elevating his voice even louder. I knew I couldn't fuck up again.

"I'm ....a....fag....got....bug....chase.....ing....cum.....dump!"

With a growl Kevin flipped me onto my back and hammered away. He came quickly, but his pumps were forceful. Each one felt like they were tearing up my hole, leaving a bruise I wasn't sure would go away. Kevin left no doubt he was in charge.

With one final push Kevin dropped his poz seed in me, and then collapsed on top. For a moment we both struggled to catch our breath. I lay enjoying post orgasmic bliss, soaking in the moment.

"So, ready for me to take you to bed now?"

I looked at him, feeling completely content and sated.

"Yea," I said with a chuckle. "I'm ready."

"Good," Kevin said. He pushed himself up, grabbing my arm in the process and pulling me off the mattress with him. "Let's go home."

I smiled, kissed him, and said the only the thing I could say.

"Sounds good."

• Like 19