Straight College Student to Frat Whore

Here I am in the middle of pledging into a fraternity wondering why I let it get this far in the first place.... One month ago I was just a freshman moving into the dorms; when I finished unpacking and said goodbye to my parents, it set in that I was on my own for the first time ever. I was always what the jerks in high school referred to as a "nerd." I always kept my grades up and was somewhat of a loner. When it came time to pick colleges, I was the only one of my few friends to choose an out of state school. For the first couple of weeks, I just attended my classes and then went back to the dorm to study and sleep; then one day I saw a flyer for a fraternity. It said that they were accepting new members and freshman are welcome to apply. I decided that I was tired of being on my own, and maybe joining a frat would help me find a group of guys to hang out with. The application included a letter about why we wanted to join the fraternity and then a "pledge weekend" where we lived in the frat house for the weekend and the older brothers would decide if we would be allowed to join. That brings to me where I am now - in the frat house with one of the older members, Rick. When we arrived for the weekend, each of us was assigned a brother who we were told to listen to for the weekend, and ultimately, they would decide whether or not we could get in.

The first thing Rick did was take me into a bedroom and close the door. "Alright pledge, strip," he said in a commanding voice. I just stared at him; I knew that sometimes fraternities would make pledges embarrass themselves to get in, so I decided that it was normal. I took off my clothes, except my underwear and set them against the wall to my right. I stood there uncomfortably while Rick looked me up and down. I'm a skinny guy with almost no muscle, and I was extremely intimidated by Rick, who had clearly spent time in the weight room. "I said strip; that means all the way pledge," said Rick. I took off my underwear, revealing my soft dick. At this point I was starting to panic, but I really wanted to get into the fraternity. Rick took a step toward me. "Ok pledge. Your first task is to show how well you are willing to take care of the brothers in this fraternity. You are going to get down on your knees and take care of my cock." My mind was racing... Does he really want me to touch, or even worse, suck his cock? 

I tried to argue saying, "I can't do that... I'm not gay!" Rick told me that the only way I would be allowed in the frat was if I sucked his dick, otherwise I could leave right now. While I was considering my options, he added that nobody else would know; I could just do it once, and then he would be sure to let me in the fraternity. Reluctantly I agreed and kneeled on the floor in front of Rick while he pulled his cock out of his sweat pants. I tried to keep myself from gagging as I slowly moved my face toward the tip. I stuck out my tongue and licked the head; it was salty, but not completely unpleasant. I decided to do what I can to get this over as fast as possible. I wrapped my lips around Rick's cock and started moving my head up and down the shaft. After a while, Rick starting thrusting his hips in time with my head. He grabbed my head and sped up until he came in my mouth. The cum was thick, like mucus, but it didn't have that strong of a flavor. I pulled off of his cock and spit the cum out onto the floor.  "See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" said Rick with a grin. All I could think about was at least that was all I had to do to get into the fraternity. I made it, and now the rest of the weekend should be pretty easy...

• Like 18

Rick put his penis back into his sweat pants, and then to my horror, he turned around and started walking toward an open laptop. I could see that the indicator light was on for the camera. I was freaking out as Rick hit a button on the keyboard and said, "Great job, pledge. The camera didn't miss a thing!" I begged him to delete the video, and he just laughed at me. He told me that like he said, I was accepted to the fraternity, but from now on I'm the frat bitch. If any of the frat brothers want their dicks sucked, I have to stop what I'm doing and get my lips around their cock. I started crying and pleading with him that this was a mistake and that I should be allowed to go back to my dorm and pretend this didn't happen. He played part of the video for me and said, "If you leave or refuse to suck anyone's dick then this video is going to make its way around campus." That was final; I can't transfer schools in the middle of the semester or go home because I would have to explain what happened. I pulled myself together and tried to accept that this is my life now. Maybe it won't be that bad because how many of the brother's would want another guy to suck their dick? Soon I found out that the answer is all of them...

Rick also told me that starting now, I would only be allowed to wear underwear whenever I'm in the house. He allowed me to put my boxer briefs back on and then led me out into the main room. He announced my new role to the other brothers and pledges. To my dismay they started grinning and pulling dicks out of their pants. I knew then that I was in for a very long semester. They told me to get to work, so first I went over to a taller guy with dark hair. His cock looked to be about average size, so I thought that would be a good place to start. I started to stroke it, and when it got hard, I opened my mouth and felt it slide past my lips. Once I got into a rhythm, I started to think that it would be over in a few minutes without much of a problem, but then he started to thrust his hips. Pretty soon I was trying to pull off of him because his dick was gagging me badly, but Rick came over and reminded me about the video. I went back over and let him face fuck me while I silently wondered why I let Rick talk me into sucking him in the first place. Eventually he rammed against my throat and came. I could feel his cum work its way into my throat and nose and some managed to dribble out onto my chin. I tried my best to spit most of it out, but I found that it was easier to clear my throat by swallowing it. I looked up and saw 5 more dicks ready for me, so I moved onto the next brother. I later found out that his name is Trevor.

Trevor's dick is huge. It must be at least eight inches and thick enough that I have trouble getting my hand around it. He also has some kind of tattoo above his cock, but I can't quite tell what it is while his shirt is on. I dropped to my knees in front of him and tried to figure out how I was going to get his dick inside my mouth. I opened up as wide as I can and started to suck on the tip. Trevor put his hands on the back of my head and told me to start using my tongue around the tip of his cock. When I didn't do it right away, he told me that it would make him cum faster. I started swirling my tongue around the head and then flicking it across his piss hole. Trevor moaned and started slowly pulling in and out. At this point I had managed to get about half of his cock into my mouth. I kept rolling my tongue around and around, and eventually I felt his cum flow into my mouth. He held my head on his cock and told me to swallow, so I did. With a wink Trevor said, "That wasn't too bad for the first time, but eventually I'll be expecting you to get the whole thing inside of you." I just looked at it in amazement. There's no way I can fit that much dick in my mouth...

The next four guys seemed younger and didn't last very long. After I was done, Rick told me that I was allowed to take a short nap on the couch. I was exhausted and my knees ached from kneeling for so long, so I gladly accepted and fell asleep.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...