Why a toxic semen provider often says "thanks, but no"

Guest GermFactory

Guest GermFactory

Since this is a thread of serious discussion and not for meeting people I wanted to explain in this topic why, when reached out to by men who seek my toxic semen, I typically say “no”. Politely, but no, I more often than not decline.

This responce by me to their outreach is sometimes met with a mean spirited, viscous or spiteful indignation by those to whom I don’t wish to ‘work’ with. I wanted to explain WHY I frequently decline to the readers here so all have a clearer understanding of me and why I am on this site or BBRT.

I don’t care about one’s age. In the small number of men I have worked with their ages range from 23 to 75. I don’t care about one’s ethnicity or background. I only somewhat care that they present in a decent physical condition that is indicative of them giving a crap about their own body and not in a self destructive obesity.

It’s not about the power, the sheer power that I inherently possess because of the toxicity and unusually virulent strain with which I live. Yeah, on some minor level it’s sort of ‘hot’ knowing that I have that power to drain poisoned semen into some dude’s sh*thole and change his life into a new reality. And yeah, on another level it’s about the fact that I can meet my own biological imperative of a previously heterosexual male to impregnate and have live on a legacy through a unique lifeform which is virus.

What this IS about, why I most often say thanks, but no, is because having this power to literally alter another person for their lifetime comes with an enormous responsibility. I take that responsibility seriously. Other “gifters” (oh, how I dislike that word) have differing senses of this and I am respectful of EVERYONE and the choices that they make and how they make them. It’s all good. It’s none of my business. What IS my business is when that toxic semen being pumped into another is coming from me, from my nuts.

I need to understand the intent of a recipient. I need to understand WHY they seek this out from me. I need to know this is not about them making a bad choice in a moments horniness or because they are a “cumdump” and “deserve this”. Yes, there are some who the inherent degradation/humiliation of this is a component but not what drives the core urge to be infected by me.

I often feel the need to protect men from themselves. I had one gentlemen complain “oh, so YOU choose what’s a ‘good reason’ and what’s a ‘bad reason’? Ummm, well, yeah. I do. As if there is an entitlement by them to be dosed by me. I just don’t think or work that way.  I had one gentleman offer to compensate me for this to overcome his wrong reasons for wanting this. No, I am not interested in anyone’s money. This isn’t about that.

What it IS mostly about for me is the positive benefit that my infection of another brings to their lives. It is a manner in which THEY, the “bottom”, the “submissive” actually can assert a control over their own body and KNOW when they are infected because they recognise they inevitably will be infected. It is also about a person who is ‘ready’ to mother my virus, allow it to grow, replicate, be a part of them through their lives.

I have no visceral, horny ‘need’ to do this. I make my choices very deliberatively and with thought of consequence of my action. I think that’s what differentiates me from many others but I lay this bare here in this thread and forum to at least stoke thought and conversation.

Rare to see a man with intents so well thought out and defined.Simply being poz and toxic doesn't give neg chasers a right to your services.But many of us have accepted the high probability of infection at some point and want to take some control over that moment.Being nearly 65 and having barebacked my whole life I have undoubtably approached that bridge several time without knowing,and there are many going thru the same thing.So why do we chase?Maybe a different answer for every man who does.Personally I want to experience what so many of my peers have,gaining personal insight thru this shared experience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another great read which has me thinking. Sure I could find someone to share with me. Poz me and then be on their way, but that’s not the point for me. The point is sharing this with someone who I connect with. Not in a romantic way but in a deep interesting and intellectual way. It’s a spiritual awakening of sorts. It’s giving my body to another and telling them I want them to be a part of me for the rest of my life. It’s their DNA growing inside of me. So I say who, I say how, I say when. Unfortunately I’ve yet to meet that man. Until now.....

• Like 3

A very thought provoking read. It made me re-examine my thoughts on converting again. I have already been through this a few times, but it’s always a good thing to ask yourself the questions again. I’ve been asked many times by guys if I am chasing. And my answer has always been no, the honest answer is, I’m looking to share an experience with another man and have his DNA convert me so I can share that bond.

I’ve had guys tell me to go to a book store or bath house and just offer myself up. That’s not what I want, that’s chasing to me. I have also had  offers to “poz” me, but they come with strings.  They want to share me out, they want to brush my hole, or they want to give me a bump and turn me into a cum slut. Again, this is not the experience I’m looking for. When asked, I always say that I want to know who inseminates me and when it happens. Even though I’m in the submissive role, I still want some control over my own destiny. 

This is my life, my body, I am in control. I don’t think I deserve this or I want to fulfill a stroke fantasy. This is something I want for myself and want to have that connection with the one who helps me. Shared DNA forever. 

Like GermFactory says, this is life altering and there are consequences. I know where I stand in this respect.  

Okay, I’ll quit rambling now. Thanks for reading “listening”. 

Edited by nlsfn069
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2