More Phoenix fucking

Pumpinmyhole

I have 6 layovers in Phoenix this month.  My first was Monday, 2 days ago.  Before making plans with any of the local guys I play with, I wanted one layover to myself for some (hopefully) extra slutty fun.  I was checked into my room, showered, and cleaned up by 2PM.  I went on Scruff and placed a "come load my ass" ad on Doublelist.  Scruff wasn't working for me that day, but had a few replies on DL.  The most promising guy on DL wound up saying he'd be over in 20 minutes, but after 30 minutes passed I knew he'd flaked.  So I decided to head over to Flex and see if I could find some fun there.

I arrived right at 4PM.  There was a decent amount of guys there, a mostly older crowd that was hanging out by the pool and hot tub.  I focused my cruising on one of the dark rooms.  I sucked a few dicks, fingered a few holes and got my ass fingered a few times.  I was there for about an hour before I got fucked for the first time.  I eventually found a guy in the darker corner with a fairly meaty dick.  We felt each other up for a bit before he turned me around and started probing my ass with his meat.  I'd pre lubed so he was able to slide in pretty easily.  He went balls deep on the first stroke.  It was a slow entry, but he did make me wince a bit.  I bent over, grabbing a glory hole for support, and let him use me as long as he wanted to.  Within a couple of minutes he was finished and stepped away.  I don't think he loaded my hole, but the fucking felt good regardless.  No one else was stepping up to take his place, so I decided to walk through the place and see what was happening elsewhere.

I did a lap around the facility, and walked through the other dark room.  Sitting on top of the padded table was a decent looking hairy daddy type, with a rock hard dick.  Average length but very thick.  I dropped my towel and bent over so I could get his dick in my mouth.  He was loving the oral attention and after a few minutes he asked if I'd like to join him in his room, and I of course said yes.  When we got there, I continued sucking his meat and he started probing my hole with his fingers.  I opened my legs more and raised my ass up as an invitation to continue exploring my ass.  Before long he got up and got behind me and slid his dick in.  He fucked pretty slow, not a power fuck at all, but his girth felt amazing.  We fucked and played for about half an hour...he either couldn't cum or didn't want to, and I was ready to head back to the dark room and see what was going on.

By this time, there were more guys in the place.   I'm not really into guys in their 20's or 30's, but there were a lot of them here now.  I went back to the dark room.  Someone had either turned off the single red light in the room, or unscrewed the bulb...but it was completely black in here now.  I don't see well in low light as it is, and I could only feel my way around now.  I was making my way around the wall, and there were quite a few bodies to feel.  I found a place against the wall and stayed there for quite a while.  I don't know what it is about being in a pitch black environment, but I get super horny.  I sucked dick, got mine sucked, had a couple of dicks in my ass, I fingered a few holes...I was probably in there for an hour just enjoying it all.  I was getting pretty tired and was super horny and I was ready to blow a load and head back to my hotel.  I walked around the room, brushing up against many bodies, looking for a willing ass to fuck.  I found a nice firm ass with a sloppy hole bent over the padded table.  I slid in and wanted to fuck for as long as possible, but the guy was thrusting back on my dick making it impossible for me to control the speed of the fuck.  I wound up unloading in him in under a minute.  Longer would have been nice, but at least I got off.  I went to get dressed, ordered my Uber, and got back to my hotel at 9PM.  A guy on Scruff had messaged me, a VERY handsome fit guy.  I mean, he's crazy handsome.  The kind of guy that's so good looking, I wondered if he  meant to message someone else instead of me.  He wasn't up for any play that night, but we made plans to meet up on Thursday when I'd be in town again.  We texted yesterday and today, and we're still planning on meeting up tomorrow night.  I'm thinking this will be a long slow sensual fuck. He's got a great body and an above average dick.  A long and slow fuck will be most welcome by him.  He doesn't seem to be the piggy top type, but I guess you never know.  I'll log that encounter in my next story.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Guest BreedMeInVegas

When you post on DL do you mention that your Poz?  I usually don't, but I do mention it in my first reply and notice no one every replies back after that.

On 3/13/2020 at 2:28 PM, BreedMeInVegas said:

When you post on DL do you mention that your Poz?  I usually don't, but I do mention it in my first reply and notice no one every replies back after that.

I'm the same...not in my ad, but I tell them in my first message.  This DL guy was fine with the poz part, but after he said he was on his way he asked me if I ever wore frilly silky underwear.  I said no, and then he didn't show.  

Guest BreedMeInVegas
On 3/17/2020 at 10:44 AM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I'm the same...not in my ad, but I tell them in my first message.  This DL guy was fine with the poz part, but after he said he was on his way he asked me if I ever wore frilly silky underwear.  I said no, and then he didn't show.  

You never know what it is that will turn guys off huh!

• 1 month later...

I think I was the guy you bred at Flex in Phx. I was in the darkroom taking loads during my sexcation... I was there a few days and nights, in my room or in one of the play areas getting filled by cocks and cum... and I plan on doing it again...SOON!

• Like 2

On 4/24/2020 at 1:40 AM, CummyHole said:

I think I was the guy you bred at Flex in Phx. I was in the darkroom taking loads during my sexcation... I was there a few days and nights, in my room or in one of the play areas getting filled by cocks and cum... and I plan on doing it again...SOON!

If that was you, thank you!  I hope to get back again sometime soon also.

18 hours ago, cuckie said:

Tell me about flex? I am in PHX this month. 

My review of Flex, as a non local:  Overall, it's a clean place.  Outdoor pool, hot tub, and sundeck.  On one end of the building are bigger rooms with large beds and some even have their own shower/toilet.  On the other end of the building are the typical smaller bath house rooms (MUCH more foot traffic in this area).  Central are the lockers.  The side with the smaller rooms have 2 dark rooms, each with a padded table in it.  One of them has stairs on the outside that guys can go up with glory holes, and they're about head high inside the room.  This room is always empty for some reason, but I've generally been on weeknights.  The other room is a bit smaller and always has guys in there.  The room will fill up for a while, then empty out, fill up again, etc.  If you just hang out in there facing the wall or leaning over the padded table, you're gonna get your ass used at some point.  It's been closed lately, of course.  Hope it's open again by the time you get to go.

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
Content
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

I actually have a Vegas trip in March.  Wondering if the city will be "open" again.  

Meant to say, have a Vegas in May.  Yes, hopefully soon.  I remember Vegas being a little difficult to get guys to come to my hotel.  It'd be awesome if the baths were open.

Edited by Pumpinmyhole

• 3 weeks later...