How to look after your hole

RawslutUK2020

I see lots of posts from guys regularly getting fucked and wanna ask what you guys do to look after your hole?

I used to be able to be fucked a long time, regularly and by multiple guys with no problem. But now I get sore easily or have bleeding.

I'm an experienced bottom and use enough lube.

Cant seem to be able to take even a standard fuck any more!

I took a break from getting fucking for 5 years because the wife and I wanted to have kids and I didn't play with my hole much in that time either. Last fall I began using toys again. One day I used my shower shot to douche for some solo toy play and when I turned on the nozzle it felt like a laser had cut me from the inside. There was so much blood, I mentally panicked and had to lie down on the bathroom floor in the fetal position for 10 mins because it hurt so fucking much. Went to my doc and he sent me for a colonoscopy, turns out I had 3 polyps in my rectum. They removed the polyps on the spot and since then I've not had a single problem. 

I get an anal check at least annually from my gay doc -- he checks for surface polyps, HPV, warts, etc... I'd say get the HPV Vaccine (Gardasil 9) even if you have to pay for it out of pocket. Second, make sure you get plenty of fiber and water intake. I use Bag Balm on my hole after I get fucked -- it's a great soothing moisturizer and usually my well-fucked, sore hole is fine by morning. For general clean-up try Balneol cleansing lotion -- feels and smells great without irritating your skin. For douching, I find a shower shot too harsh and stick with an enema type bulb. (Most of the time 3 flushes is plenty) I don't get FF'd, but enjoy occasional toys, butt plugs and fingers. I generally get fucked at least once a week, a couple of times per year I'm lucky enough to bottom for a dozen men or so in one night and even though I've past the half-century mark, my hole is healthy, happy and I hear feels quite wonderful when wrapped around a dick - best of luck and happy fucking! 

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I'm a little late to the party. But I've suffered with this too. I find exercising my hole daily is super helpful. Even if it's not a huge dildo, getting it in for a few minutes a day will keep you limber. 

More important than that is your aftercare. All that water from cleaning out, then chemicals in lube, then friction from an eager top really can beat up your hole!! 

Personally, I make a home blend of jojoba oil, cacao butter, and beeswax just for this. I dab on a little after any play. But if you don't wanna go the Pinterest queen route, any light, unscented facial moisturizer with no alcohol should help a lot. 

Best of luck!! ❤️

• Like 1