[Bare Confessions] when did u lose your virginity?

Bareconfessions

The age of consent in Northern Ireland is 16. I started going to gay discos in Belfast at 16. Quite quickly I met a 40 year old guy and he invited me back to his place "for coffee". He barebacked me that night and again the following morning. We began a three year affair that ended when I went away to university. We spent each weekend together plus one night midweek. He would fuck me an average of four times per weekend and twice on the weeknight. I was averaging six loads a week between the ages of 16 to 19.

for me i was 10 hell i was a horny devil what else could i do i looked sexy in levis to still do but for str8 sex i was 23 she was the first and only girl i had sex with ended up marrying her lasted 21 years till she passed away but str8 sex gets as boring as bi and gay sex unless u come up with new things to try and i thought of a few she loved it,but i still perfer guys

I swear on my life, this story is true: when I was 14 years old, I was staying at a friends house. I was slightly older, but he was already 5 inches taller and had a thick 7in cock. I knew this because, since the age of 10, he and I had a ritual. I had become aware of my gay tendancies that year and since we we were good friends, he often invited me over for sleep overs. Even then I was a perv, and we would watch skinomax late into the night. Once he fell asleep, I would go to work, slowly working his dick out of his boxers and sucking on him or jacking him off. at first I was scared and constantly rushing back to the other end of the big L-shaped sectional we always slept on when he would stir, but after awhile, i realized he was not really asleep during this, as one time when I decided not to do it, he nudged me "in his sleep" until I did. Once the pretense of his sleeping was out of the way, I came to understand that he was giving me free reign to do what I wanted, as long as he could stay "asleep." Being able to suck him off and even cum in his mouth a few times had given me the courage to seek out other guys to play with, meeting some online, and others in random places like the mall bathroom. I always thought that getting fucked sounded gross (after all your ass is where poop comes from lol) until I met a young built doctor online, who fingered me when he sucked me off and convinced me it could be fun. From then on he had me try fingering myself when I jerked off and tried a few times to loosen me up, but was usually unsuccessful, having to stop after one finger. He also had a huge cock, I would guess 9 inches, but it was kinda thin with a big head. One night he tried to fuck me, and it hurt so much without him even penetrating me that we stopped and he suggested that I find someone "my age" to practice with. I immediately thought of "george" my friend. So the next time I was at his house, I waited for the signs he was asleep and then went to work. At first I thought it would be fun to try fucking him, but it turns out George wasn't the best at keeping his ass clean, and with my aversion to poop, I was quickly turned off. When he turned over, he was already hard, and I decided I was gonna get fucked that night. I snuck off to the bathroom and grabbed some lotion, and when I returned, it never even occured to me to try and use a condom, since I didn't have one. After putting a lot of lotion on his cock and some on my finger and up my ass, I straddled his wide thighs, and put hit cock head at my hole. I probably should have thought it through, cause as soon as I had straddled him, my foot slipped and his dick popped into my cherry ass about 4 inches all at once. I was in extreme pain, but used every ounce of control I had not to scream. I tried to lift my self up off of him, but I could only do that if I used my hands on his chest, and that might "wake him." I used my thighs to rise a little, and this coaxed a groan from his lips. When I was unable to get enough push to get off him, I ended up sinking back down, and was really shocked when he slammed his dick up in me another inch or two, causing me to squeal. By now, I was in a LOT of pain and looking for any means of escape, even thinking I might need to break our unspoken agreement and wake him up to get off of his cock, but he was having none of that. The next time I tried to lift myself up, his hands grabbed my hips firmly, and slammed me back down, this time burying his cock as far as it could go at that angle. My hole throbbed but his dick hit my prostate, and soon, even with all the pain, I was hard as a rock. Over the next ten minutes, he continued ramming his cock up in me, while I tried not to yell out, until finally, he pushed as deep as he could, and I felt his balls tighten against my hole. Somehow, even at that age, it turned me on knowning I had just taken his virginity, and within 3 strokes I shot all over his chest, neck, and face, even spraying the couch cushion beyond his head (always been a big shooter). At this point I was too worn out to keep up the premise and collapsed onto his chest. his arms dropped to his side while I laid there, my breathing falling into time with his. Another ten minutes and I heard him fall into a real slumber, and I was able to pull myself free, his limp dick falling from my slimy ass. I stayed awake for another hour after that, stroking my cock and fingering my cummy hole to another three loads (i was 14 remember?) before I passed out with the sun cumming up. After that, our sleep over sessions got more and more fun, with him mysteriously having a clean ass that I got to fuck the next time i was there (I only had a 4 inch cock at the time, so other than sliding the head in and out for a minute, till I came, nothing much happened). But every weekend like clockwork, he would fuck me, sometimes cumming in my ass two or three times. When I told the young doc, he tried so desperately to fuck me again, and when I suggested that perhaps it was the rubber that was keeping him from piercing my ass, he chided me for being so stupid, saying that while I could trust my preteen buddy to be clean since we'd only been with each other, that any one else could give me something. This scared me off of bb sex for awhile, at least until I got drugged and fucked by a dude a few years later, but in the meantime, I was only too happy to get a few loads a week from my sleeping bud.

I was round 12 when I got off with another man for the first time. Been jerking off since I was about 9 or 10 (tho didn't cum at first).

Luckily there was a park near my house with a toilet block and plenty of bushes/walks/trails. Some nights there were close to 50 cars parked there and it was a free-for-all. Some guys avoided me as I looked pretty young, but plenty of em were happy to use me near virgin mouth and ass.

Some days I'd play hooky from school and just hang in the toilet cubicle taking cock after cock from whoever stopped by. First time I took cock in my ass was through the gloryhole in the wall. Was probably 13 maybe 14. Those were the days.

• 9 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.