Intense experience last night

backdoorjimmy

Last night I had a really powerful moment that I feel put everything into perspective for me as a bottom. For the last 3 months I've been seeing three roommates that I met on grindr. They just live a few blocks over from me - the oldest one is in his late 40's and super hung and the other two are 18 and 27 and are both hung, too. I know I got lucky by meeting them and it's a daily thing for me to go over to their house and spend time.

Lately I've been having strong feelings for the oldest one. I call him big daddy and he calls me his little prince. It just makes my heart flutter when he holds me and he does little things that make me smile. Last week he let me keep his doo rag while he was at work and yesterday he washed my car for me when the sun came out. I think the other two have noticed how he treats me and were starting to feel bad about it so I made it a point to spend some alone time with each of them. I want to give them my full attention and make sure they're satisfied before I go to see my big daddy.

I was over there yesterday and had a nice makeout session with the 27 year old. I played with his dick and gave him some head to get him hard. Right away I appreciated how big he was and then looked down at my soft little dick. Eventually he flipped me over and ate me out before he lubed me up and fucked me. While my stud was fucking me, big daddy came into the room and just watched from the door. He was playing with himself while he watched me get railed. He waited for my stud to finish, then he came to the bed and laid down next to me so we could makeout while my stud sat on the side of the bed and watched.

While we were kissing I ran my fingers along the length of his dick, then pushed my crotch up to his to show off the difference in size. I don't know why it meant so much to me but it felt like the most important thing in the world for them to see how much bigger their dicks were than mine. My dick is always soft and when I get super horny it goes into the skin while my ass shivers.

After that he rolled me on my back and put more lube in my ass, then he took his turn piping me down. While he was hammering my cunt the only thing I could concentrate on was the size of their dicks compared to mine and it made me orgasm hard. After I took his load the youngest one came in and we fucked while the older two talked about how proud I was to show off my little dick. It made me feel so feminine and complete that they were talking about me that way. Big daddy pointed out that my softie wasn't even as big as the end of their thumbs and it made me orgasm again.

After I took that last load we spent the rest of the night walking around naked. I feel like I was in my proper place as a bottom with my satisfied ass on display while my small dick was hiding in its skin and in my pubes. I spent the night with big daddy and felt complete knowing that I'd brought attention to the huge difference in our dick sizes.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, shinelover said:

That does sound like a powerful, sexy and beautiful experience!

It really was. Even though it's been two days and I've had sex with all three of them since then, I'm still kinda reeling from Saturday night. Sometimes it feels like I struggle to explain my bottom orientation to people because I don't outwardly present as feminine. I'm the kind of guy who can work on a car and dig a ditch, but I also have a feminine side that needs to be expressed. I'll install your ceiling fans for you, but later I'll want a man to hold a door for me and wrap his arm around me while we ride in his truck. I'm pretty much out of the closet at home as a total bottom, but I'm also a dirty boy who loves to wear the same underwear for a week and skip a few showers.

Idk if that makes sense and sometimes it confuses me too. But when I'm around my men they treat me like the delicate femboy that I want to be sometimes.

16 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

If the 3 men accept you as you are, then you're all getting what you want.

True. And right now we're kind of all we have. Thanks to this stupid coronavirus I've been sent home from work for two weeks and there''s a rumor that the same thing is going to happen to them, even though they work outdoors. Since I'm not getting any other cock until everything calms down, I'm hoping they'll spend as much time plowing my ass as possible.