2 more layovers with the "Scruff" guy

Pumpinmyhole

Since I've been deemed "essential" by the company and the government, I'm continuing to go to work.  And since the guy from Scruff and I have been fucking since the beginning of the month, we both decided to keep meeting up on my trips.  A few segments on my trips have cancelled, creating longer layovers in Phoenix.  

On the 19th, since I didn't have to wake up early on the 20th, he suggested I plan to sleep over at his place.  Have a cocktail or two, fuck, eat a little, etc.  I arrived at 7:30, and he welcomed me at the door with a big kiss.  We had a drink, and immediately after he started pulling my clothes off me and bringing me to the bedroom.  We made out and rolled around naked for a bit before he grabbed the lube and started fucking me.  He was pretty horny and dumped a load within 10 minutes.  We kissed and groped each other some more, and I decided it was my turn to fuck him.  I fucked him in a couple of positions, for quite a while....maybe 20 minutes.  When I was done, he said that I really brought my "A" game as a top.  We cuddled a bit, had a snack, watched some TV, and went to bed.  Of course, spooning in the dark he got horny again and fucked me some more (but didn't cum).  We drifted off and in the morning I woke up and  was alone in bed.  He'd sent me a text (he was in the living room) telling me to let him know when I was ready for coffee....very cute LOL.

On the 23rd, he was going to trek over to my hotel.  The plan was to have some room service and play.  He'd planned on arriving at 6:30, but his last conference call went really long, so it was closer to 7:00 when he arrived.  He could only stay a couple of hours, so we fucked first.  It was all kind of quick compared to our previous get togethers, probably 45 minutes and we'd both given a load.  We ordered room service, I had a cocktail, and we ate our meal picnic style on the bed.  At 9:15 he had to head out, and we said our goodbye's and made plans to meet up again on Sunday (my last trip of the month).  We'll be able to meet earlier in the day, for a longer time, if all goes well and I have no cancellations.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Too bad Chute is shut down...it’s a great sex club there. Bud of mine goes to ASU and goes there regularly...went one time when I was there visiting...so many hot guys to choose from.

9 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

Too bad Chute is shut down...it’s a great sex club there. Bud of mine goes to ASU and goes there regularly...went one time when I was there visiting...so many hot guys to choose from.

I've been to Flex 3 times since early January...I REALLY should check out Chute when it reopens.

Chute is easier to get to, it’s got a couple serviceable glory hole mazes, and it’s video rooms are better than at Flex. I’ve been there on some wild nights when I was still very selective. Really wish I would’ve been wilder. Chute’s music can get a little... old... at times. Like, distracting and taking away from the fun kind of old.

17 hours ago, Ymbd8163 said:

Chute is easier to get to, it’s got a couple serviceable glory hole mazes, and it’s video rooms are better than at Flex. I’ve been there on some wild nights when I was still very selective. Really wish I would’ve been wilder. Chute’s music can get a little... old... at times. Like, distracting and taking away from the fun kind of old.

I definitely  need to check it out again.  I really like the dark rooms at Flex, do they have one at Chute?  I don't recall seeing one, but it's been quite a while

27 minutes ago, Ymbd8163 said:

Not sure whether Chute has a darkroom. I don’t know if I’ve ever been in one (despite being at Flex and Chute and Steamworks in Chicago a number of times).

I guess there's only one way for me to find out.  OMG Steamworks Chicago is the BEST!  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Best time at Steamworks Chicago was the night that the Flyers lost the Stanley Cup to the Blackhawks in 2010.  Was there with my BF at the time and we both gave a good breeding to some cute bottom in the sling, wearing a Blackhawks cap in reverse.  I was not a particular Flyers fan but it was the hottest fucking sex to take out some aggression!