glory hole

anamous2018

I haven't been to an arcade for quit sometime and the last time I went I went into the room with the door ajar to change the channel.  I big burly man walked in behind me and started kissing the back of my neck.  I was shocked and jumped back. He closed the door and pulled out this huge fat thick piece of meat out of his pants.  I could barely get the head in my mouth, but he was trying to force it into my throat.  He came after two pumps in my mouth and I honestly could not keep up swallowing. 

I still get excited just thinking about that day.

Even though I usually like a longer play session, the vid stores aren't usually the place for that.  I honestly love when guys are THAT horny they blow so fucking fast.  I've been there myself sometimes.....imagine how pent up that guy's load was to bust out so fast, zero control over himself....I might be bothered if I invested time for him to come to my house, but in that setting I think it's HOT

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1