Public AND past curfew

Oldercumslut

Got onto Grindr last night for a Hail Mary attempt.   DIdn't take long.  I was looking for someone who was interested in a little risk.  Young black buy.  I told him where I should be and what I was going to be wearing.

It was dark and right at curfew time which was 9pm, but park was still open till 10.   Bent over the railing over the river.  He walked up behind me and quietly stood there.  I pulled by shorts down and handed him some lube.  I hadn't asked how big he was, but I guess I should have asked.  He grabbed my hips and took me balls deep.  It was all I could do not to scream.  Damn he was big and hard.  He pounded fast and hard for just a couple of minutes and then went balls deep again and grunted.  Stood there a bit as he got soft and I handed him a bar towel.  ( I buy them by bulk at Sams for just this reason. ). he walked off leaving me with my shorts down around my ankles and cum leaking down my leg.  I pulled them up and headed home.   (about 2 blocks)

Have hopes for tonight.   Although it's suppose to rain, might still be fun.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Guest jason385
4 hours ago, Oldercumslut said:

Got onto Grindr last night for a Hail Mary attempt.   DIdn't take long.  I was looking for someone who was interested in a little risk.  Young black buy.  I told him where I should be and what I was going to be wearing.

It was dark and right at curfew time which was 9pm, but park was still open till 10.   Bent over the railing over the river.  He walked up behind me and quietly stood there.  I pulled by shorts down and handed him some lube.  I hadn't asked how big he was, but I guess I should have asked.  He grabbed my hips and took me balls deep.  It was all I could do not to scream.  Damn he was big and hard.  He pounded fast and hard for just a couple of minutes and then went balls deep again and grunted.  Stood there a bit as he got soft and I handed him a bar towel.  ( I buy them by bulk at Sams for just this reason. ). he walked off leaving me with my shorts down around my ankles and cum leaking down my leg.  I pulled them up and headed home.   (about 2 blocks)

Have hopes for tonight.   Although it's suppose to rain, might still be fun.

The best way to treat Black Cock.