What do bottoms want?

Dirtysouth

Yeah, it' the end game goal that means both top and bottom have succeeded. But more important to me is the pleasure both of us have already given to each other during the entire fucking. I like aggressive Tops like Dirtysouth, but even though he is not at all concerned about my pleasure, I'm certainly getting plenty of it as he is sliding in and out of my hole. I love the feel of a hard, pulsating, throbbing cock lodged deep up my fuckchute. That's giving me pleasure, and him, too. The proof that we've both done a good job is his shooting a cumload up my ass. I love being dominated by studfuckers, and I do believe that his cum marks me as his own. His DNA is a part of me now.

Most tops that have fucked me understand this mutual pleasure thing, but even those tops who don't should realize that we bottom holes are getting what we want, too.

Pretty much this.

• 3 weeks later...

I like all of the choices to be the tops. If he want's me to suck, just shove his cock in my mouth, if he wants my ass, just take it. Never ask. My favorite is a top of mine and when we meet, he has me suck him until he's hard, then fucks me good, cums in me, and immediatly gets dressed and leaves. I'm left sitting with my untouched hardon and my ass dripping with his load.

I'm new to this. I'm a top.

what do bottoms want?

I want to treat a bottom like a hole.

You are exactly right Dirtysouth, and although i read many bottoms are just that, not really subs, it seems you will have more fun with slaves/subs like me. You do to and with us whatever You want, our needs and feelings are irrelevant. It is not what "bottoms want" but what You want that is important. You want to deepthroat until i gag, ram into me dry ripping up my hole, bite, slap, scratch me, it is Your prerogative. i'm there as a hole (or pair of holes) and an object whose sole purpose is to please You. Not everyone will agree with this stance, many will, but fortunately we are all of us different, that is what makes life so interesting :-)

Yes bottoms definitely want to be treated like a hole, well at least I do. Don't ask about condoms, we want it bare, and dont ask where we want you to cum, we want your cum in our ass. Also dont ask if it is ok to cum in our ass, it is always it ok to cum in our ass. I like tops who are direct and who want to use my hole to graitfy themselves.

I don't know, I never thought to think of tops as a really inefficient pole like thing hanging below the torso (why such a large body mass for only one small functional area? that cock thing, I assume is what you reduced a top down to right DirtySouth in trying to be respectful to us bottoms? Its not mentioned anywhere, so I was left to assume). Its very easy to know what a bottom NEEDS: a) to be treated like a person and not reduced down to a body part that is floating in space somehow at that point (like you want), to be asked how their body's angles can work with yours if penis and hole somehow don't gel together because of geometry, unfamiliar anatomies and physics without the fear that it might emasculate the tops ability to guide (nor should bottoms need to think so) and maybe if time permitting (and really when can't you do this except in a super condensed quickie where chaos would rule anyways) spend one or two minutes before hole bends down and positions for penis likes in bed and what are their absolute nos. No one expects a detailed history or to get that history fulfilled in a hookup, but why one need not know that your nipples are like hardwired n spce somehow to that cock down there so I can tell you I may need to you to hold my heavy legs in return if you really get in the need for it and I can want to it for you because its a mutual pleasure thing. See what I did there? Suddenly cock and hole became attached to functional breathing body parts and what was necessary to make bodies keep in motion efficiently shifted from NEEDS to WANTS. Because that's the real issue here, what people need (I don't think I have a complete list, just a general off the top thing that makes sense generally) is really basic human decency, and what people want is what makes those phantom body parts mysteriously attached to cock and hole get excited to be there---which should be addressing to me as the 'bottom' (defined as I need and want) as you as 'the top' (defined as you want and need) meet as individuals and not massive, disembodied others. I mean that's really just a painful legacy from the male/female power shiz that dragged into gay sex and especially our S&M (not leatherdykes mind you) that archaic system of bottom=automatically passive and demure and the top unquestioning guiding force that must cause ulcers later in life. I mean, that works for a segment of people (as do alot of things) but I can't figure for the life of me why you would want (outside mutually understood hallways fucks) to know let alone believe that it was respectful to take your load as two awkward disembodied 'hole' and 'penis' without wanting to what that individuals skillsets are from learning the angles and positions of my body to let your cock will slide in like butter and manage movement,, or me not caring to let you show the ways you learned the angles of a backside to move your cock around with zorro-like smoothness . If not, then I might just need to go and, I don't know, read Breeding Zone.com instead of stay around for that wet potato borefest.

Guest pozbtm1967

to live 24/7 with a man or group of men where my hole is constantly filled with cock and cum... loved and cherished at same time for the pleasure I bring and feeling the same in return