Marked at the Theater

Marked at the Theater

I could tell it would be a good evening as I pulled into the parking lot of the bookstore/theater.  I picked a spot behind the building away from the road where it would be unlikely anyone passing by would see it.  I try to be discreet because I am a bi married guy and I don't want to get caught.  I'd been here a few times, but it wasn't the bookstore I usually went to, this one is far seedier.

I went inside and paid the lady at the counter for some lube, a bottle of poppers and admission to the theater area.  She asked me if I needed any condoms, but I told her no.  She just smirked at me and told me to have fun and stay as long as I liked.  I told her I would as I started down the halway to the theater.

It was dark except the screen, which was playing a bi 3some video.  The lady in the movie was watching two guys as they fucked.  I noticed that it was bareback.  Nice.

I was correct when I guessed there would be a lot of guys here based on the number of cars in the parking lot.  I picked a spot on one of the treadbare couches near the back and sat down.

Around me were several guys, some just stroking their dicks, others making out, and still others giving handies or sucking off other guys.  A few were smoking something out of glass pipes and a few were fucking.  

As I pulled my pants down and took them and my sissy g-string panties off a guy beside me asked if he could have some of my poppers. I tore off the wrapping and handed him the bottle which he gladly sniffed.

It didn't take long for him to reach over and play with my little boi clit a little and then a big smile came to his lips.  He was a thin, almost gaunt man, probably in his 60s.  He could tell just by looking that I was a bottom and that I'd take his dick.

I reached over and felt his dick which was long, thick and uncut and hard and dripping pre-cum.  I knelt on my knees in front of him and took his dick into my mouth, getting it nice and wet.  He told me to get up and I handed him the lube.

I turned around and leaned over the couch presenting my fat ass to him and I felt his bony fingers working the cool lube into my tight hole.  Then I felt the tip of his dick sliding in my crack and he started to slip inside.

It burned a little as his thick dick stretched me out but it quickly turned to pleasure as his shaft slid in until I felt his pubes against my smooth round ass.  He started to pump at a quick pace, his low hanging balls slapping against my little grapes as he fucked me.

He went for about 10 minutes and then his pace started to increase and I felt his balls start to pull up and I knew he was about to unload into me.  Sure enough he stopped and then pumped a few more times with a jerky motion as I felt his dick throb and the pulses of hot cum squirt deep in me.

I could feel cum drip onto my little balls, tight in their sack as he pulled out.  I had noticed that several guys had gathered around to watch as he was pounding me and it didn't take long for another guy to take his place behind me.  This guy was also thin and heavily tatooed, including a large scorpion right above his dick.  He wasted no time in driving his dick into me and starting to
move at a quick pace.  The guy who had fucked me first made some kind of mark on my butt cheek with a sharpie.  After the 2nd guy had unloaded in me he also marked my butt as the next guy in line took his turn.  I couldn't see what they were writing, but I was sure enjoying being used.

After all the guys had taken their turn I got up, put on my pants and went to the bathroom to change into my men's underwear.  When I looked in the mirror I could see that I had 12 + signs on there.  I'd have to find some way to clean that off before I got home because there is no way I would be able to explain that.

Of course I knew that sooner or later all these visits to the bookstore would catch up to me and I'd be caught, but I would worry about that then that time came.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5