Craving older men from the internet

11 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Having a man who loves that you’re a cumdump is truly a special gift. My husband was the same way. There were many Saturdays that I woke late after sleeping in to learn that he had been up early and on Craigslist, websites, and apps lining up tops to breed me all afternoon. 

This is the kind of relationship I'm seeking, where we understand each others natures, and support each others growth. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, outdoordub said:

I’m the same with older daddy type. I just very submissive with them. Love the thought of them using me to cum. Even if I’m not attracted to them. I don’t know why. Lol

are you gay? How did you get to the point of just letting go? 

I’m bi, and I’m only just at the point of letting go. I have prep now, although i’ve not been taking it during lockdown, and I still worry about STIs, but coming here has definitely helped normalise getting bred and I really want to become the cumdump that I have fantasised about!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Herts said:

I’m bi, and I’m only just at the point of letting go. I have prep now, although i’ve not been taking it during lockdown, and I still worry about STIs, but coming here has definitely helped normalise getting bred and I really want to become the cumdump that I have fantasised about!

Are you married , attached.  I realise now if I was single or out gay I would definitely just bb, especially now with prep  

• Like 1