Lockdown!

So, how is everyone spending lockdown? Me and my partner are both off work, staying indoors of course, week 3, I don’t think I’ve had so much cum inside me! We’ve mixed it up a bit too, we didn’t know I liked it so rough, not hurtful but hard spanking, verbal and a great deal of ass to mouth! Exciting times 😁

I'm in the horrible position of living alone. This is the longest I've gone without sex in a very long time. I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep social distancing before I give in to my more base urges.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

I had a boi wanting to breed me this morning but I didn’t do it. I guess he wasn’t forceful enough about needing to cum inside me.

You’re lucky I don’t live in your city. I would’ve saved your address off the first encounter and just shown up unannounced after you would’ve said no. The second you opened the door would be the same time you’d be turning right around right back into your house to get bred by my cock. How’s that for forceful bitch? 

9 hours ago, Throatpunchr3 said:

You’re lucky I don’t live in your city. I would’ve saved your address off the first encounter and just shown up unannounced after you would’ve said no. The second you opened the door would be the same time you’d be turning right around right back into your house to get bred by my cock. How’s that for forceful bitch? 

If I had anyone that forceful, I’d be in heaven, sir.

Guest CuriousDallas

SMU went to online only for the semester and was enjoying the ability to hook up a lot more but then my parents made me move back home. It’s a bit like it was in HS only no gyms to cruise to hookup and it’s hard to find an excuse to go drive somewhere. So I’ve resorted to the old “going for a walk” excuse and having the other guy pick me up in his car. There’s a few guys around I’d hooked up with before and some are in my neighborhood but not as much variety as I’m used to and certainly no longer anon. That said I am getting some anon from the Army guys nearby at Fort Hood. Some of them are turning into regulars. I’m doing ok sexually...not as much as I’d like but I’m pretty insatiable sexually.

Guest tristian
On 4/27/2020 at 6:45 AM, CuriousDallas said:

SMU went to online only for the semester and was enjoying the ability to hook up a lot more but then my parents made me move back home. It’s a bit like it was in HS only no gyms to cruise to hookup and it’s hard to find an excuse to go drive somewhere. So I’ve resorted to the old “going for a walk” excuse and having the other guy pick me up in his car. There’s a few guys around I’d hooked up with before and some are in my neighborhood but not as much variety as I’m used to and certainly no longer anon. That said I am getting some anon from the Army guys nearby at Fort Hood. Some of them are turning into regulars. I’m doing ok sexually...not as much as I’d like but I’m pretty insatiable sexually.

I did that and my buddy met me down the street in his car. We both free balling in some loose shorts I jumped and stated blowing him,  We parked, and jumped in the back seat, i started riding him, and then turned around and did him from behind.  

Today I ditched zoom school and took my bike to a buddy's house. he answered the door freeballing in his lax shorts. His mom went to the store. She hasn't been letting him out. he dropped his shorts right there in the living room i very quickly pumped 3 loads into him while he jerked off and jumped back on my bike n got out of there before his mom got back.  I passed her a couple blocks away.

• 2 weeks later...