just got fucked by my gay friend and loved it

josh567

On 5/9/2020 at 9:38 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Keep doing it man..getting fucked is the greatest feeling and I cannot get enough of it. That’s cool you can be so honest and upfront with him and with us. And getting it bare is so hot...the feeling when a guy cums inside you is like nothing else. I only get fucked bare and glad you know why that’s the case for both of us. 

I love to bottom and the feel of a cock up my ass and Rhythm of him fucking me and when he shoots his load. 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:49 AM, BBBottomBitch said:

That's so hot. Enjoy it! Wish I could be getting bred now too. Hope it just gets better and better each time 😉

god i still can't believe i actually did it.  best decision i've ever made.  i can't stop thinking about the moment the head of his penis went right up my ass ahhhh.  it fit like a glove.  when he slid all the way in i was in heaven.  i told him to please hold your dick balls deep for a minute.  and i absolutely loved the feeling.  my first time was literally perfect.  im so excited i get to feel that again soon.  nice raw dick throbbing in my ass.  i love making him cum inside me 🙂

Edited by josh567

On 5/9/2020 at 9:38 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Keep doing it man..getting fucked is the greatest feeling and I cannot get enough of it. That’s cool you can be so honest and upfront with him and with us. And getting it bare is so hot...the feeling when a guy cums inside you is like nothing else. I only get fucked bare and glad you know why that’s the case for both of us. 

i am literally ecstatic that i did it.  i even told him out loud "omg i am so happy your dick is up my ass" and that turned him on a lot