i think i was just Stealth Pozzed

I have been seeing this  young guy in his early 20s  for about a year,  he usually he is just into  getting a blow job , which was fine with me.  The last few times he could not get off with just head He said it was his adhd meds,  So it had been a couple months , out of the blue, he sent me a message, asking me if he could fuck me , I was at work, so i could not wait to get home. Well he kept texting me , the asked of he could Bareback me . 1st i said i was not sure, then he said that i  had been swallowing his load anyway .So i said yes.  His dick is average size with a nice mushroom head , that pulls back on my asshole while he is fucking me ,which feels great. So we had be fucking for a while, I noticed he has lost some weight,sunken face alittle . Last night when he came over I sucked him hard for about 5 min, then he was ready to fuck So I got up on my knees, he eased in , fucking me good, Then he pulled out was playing with my hole, I feel sharp pains, sorted like his finger nails  Scratching the inside of my ass, hurt but felt  good at the same time, > He played in my ass for awhile , me feeling the sharp pains. Then he slide his cock back inside my burning ass, he fucked me hard for awhile then buried a big load inside my ass, when he got thur , he kinda chuckled.  So after he left I sat for a while as i always do , letting his load sit in my ass. When i sent to the bathroom in a couple hrs, When i  wiped my  asshole there was alot of blood. I think i had been pozzed , it was Hot, I cant wait for him to come back and fill my ass again with his load.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome!  Sounds like you got off on the notion of him infecting you without telling you. Anyway it doesn't matter - just keep offering that slut hole to anonymous cock.  Best way to get POZZED. I hope you got pozzed actually if that's what you want.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...