[Wholesome Pig] Skinhead Pig Fun - WARNING! Not for the faint of heart!

Feeder

Click here to see Wholesome Pig's original blog post...

Last month I went on a trip out west. It was a nice trip. I did have the opportunity of breeding a hot boy in a bathhouse on my first night in town, but the rest of the trip was pretty calm. I couldn't find any barebackers who were available, and I certainly couldn't find any guys who were into pig play.

During the weekend, I met a HOT skinhead on BBRT. He didn't want to get bred, so we were talking about breeding his boyfriend together. I really wanted to meet with him, but it had been SO LONG since I hung out with real skinheads, I'm embarrassed to say, I was a bit intimidated. I almost felt like a poseur, 'cause I've suppressed my identity for so long. I finally worked through my shit, and since he wanted to meet up with me, I went over to a bar to meet him on Saturday night. I even put in my septum & ear piercings (I hardly wear them anymore, since it creates such a stir in Florida.) I love the way I look when I have my metal in.

Anyway, when I met this online skinhead in real life, I wasn't sure if he was into me or not. I was completely in awe at how hot he was, and he and his boyfriend together were a fantasy come true for me, but they seemed aloof and a bit stand-offish towards me. I did meet some really fun people of all ages and types hanging out with them, so I figured, "What the hell. Let me enjoy myself, and just let things play out." I saw the skins walking away, and then they were gone. I thought the night with them was over, so I went and hung out with some other boys, and was really having a great, if not piggy, evening.

It turned out that my sexy skin had to help his partner get home (he had been drinking too much for too long,) and then he came back! I hung out with him and the new folks I met until the crowd started to thin.

I quickly discovered his true opinion of me. He started with casual gestures of affection, which I all but too happily accepted and returned. At the end of the night, he started getting a little "toppish" with me. And I kinda' let him. We were making out like crazy while people were still in the bar. We were we necking like teenagers making out at a drive-in, but every once in a while, he would deliver a punch to my pecs. I totally forgot how erotic that was and started to deliver some to him.

He took our cocks out, and I went down on him while the bartender watched. He switched places with me, and started sucking my cock also. At one point, he had to step away to take care of some business. As he walked back towards me, he pulled his dick out of his jeans. He got to the barstool, and just stood there, staring at his cock. I looked down, and saw drops of piss coming out of dick and dropping onto the barstool.

I bent down fast and took his cock into my mouth. I swallowed the rest of his bladder juice without missing another drop. My fucking dick was so hard I thought it was gonna' explode. The bartender was leaning on the bar watching me nurse on this skin's cock. When his bladder was empty I licked the drops of piss off the barstool, then he pulled me up and kissed me. I think he was trying to get a taste of anything left behind in my mouth. At this point, he cleared the bar out. He and I were the only two left behind.

Once we were alone, I told him I had to piss like crazy. He got down on his knees and put my dick in his mouth. I relaxed and started my piss flow into his mouth. He was swallowing like a pro, but every once in a while, he would pull my dick out to get a shower before sticking it back in his mouth. Once I was done - back to kissing. At this point every time we would kiss, I would hold his mouth open and spit into into. We had more mutual cocksucking, and then and some point he would shove his head so far down on my cock he would gag. I finally realized that he wanted me too fuck his face to the point of choking him. Since I am one accommodating fucker, I started slamming my cock down into his gullet.

This skinhead started gagging. Saliva and mucus were coating my dick. Tears were streaming out of this fucking skinhead's eyes. But he keeps taking my cock. Finally, he pulls off, retches one final time, and pukes all over the floor. I'm thinking - scene over. I have never had sex with someone who actually full-on vomited after they choked on my cock that EVER wanted to continue. I stood over him, stroking his back, telling him it was all right. I grabbed bar rags and handed them to him. He started cleaning up the floor, apologizing profusely. After doing a shitty job trying to clean the floor, he stood up and went give me a kiss.

And I let him.

I have never in my life had anything like that happen, so I had all kinds of shit going through my head. It was a bit of a mind-fuck for me. My dick never went down. Honestly, I was SO into him, it just didn't matter what was happening. I felt like I would be turned on by him no matter what. Also, since I'm used to delivering the mind-fuck, that was a pretty big switch too. I decided at that moment, I had crossed a line, allowed my boundaries to be pushed, and decided to go with it.

After we kissed, I looked down and saw he had a pretty nasty gash on his knee from crawling around the floor. I reached down scooped the blood off his knee and popped it in my mouth. Blood sports was something I was into when my London skinheads and I used to choke and cut each other, but I really hadn't explored it in years. I looked in his eyes when I moved in to kiss him. Was he having the same thoughts I was having when he put his mouth on mine after he puked? Was this something he was into or repulsed by? Did he let me cross his boundaries as well? Did he even notice?

Since the scene was obviously continuing, we finally took our clothes off. Since the floor was concrete (and COLD), I kept my socks on, and did my best to avoid the puddles of piss and puke all over the floor. We started again with the kissing, the hitting, and dear God, the choking. I was in pig-heaven. Then I buried myself into his pits - I was smelling and tasting his Skin scent, and he did the same to me. We would kiss and I could smell the aroma from our underarms merging together. It was incredibly erotic. Once he finally got back down on my cock, I had to piss again. I just figured I'd drown him with my urine when he least expected it. He started coughing (never pulling off my cock) spitting piss all over me. I admit, I loved it. Suddenly, he pulled off, and puked all over the floor again. More soothing from me. More apologizing from him. And I was still horned up for that dirty, skin fucker!

After he recovered, he started working on my cock with his mouth and hands. He was literally BEGGING for my load as he sucked and jerked my cock. Sometimes that's all it takes to get my release, so I let him jerk my dick, and blew my load in his mouth. He swallowed every drop. Then he came up to give me a kiss and shared some of my own load with me. We continued to kiss, swapping my cum / his spit back and forth. By that point, I had explored nearly every fluid that came out of his body.

After kissing for several minutes, I got down on my knees to service his cock. He had a great dick that fit perfectly in my mouth, so I was happy to take care of him. Periodically, I would lean over and clean the blood off of his knee with my tongue. I think he was turned on and repulsed by that all at once. But I wanted it 'cause it came out of him. It was him. I would periodically get up and make out with him. He turned me around and tried to fuck my ass, but I couldn't relax enough. And that hole is so rusty, there is no way I can take a dick with just spit and no poppers. After humoring his attempts to pry open my gates, I flipped him around and started tongue-fucking him like the last meal I would ever have was lodged deep in his asshole. After lots of cock-sucking, kissing, & rimming, I started to bone up again.

I pulled him to me and held him close. We shared another lingering, passionate kiss before he got down on his knees to try and suck me off again. I really didn't think I could feed him another load, and told him so. He stood up and started making out with me again. I had to piss (again!) so I just started hosing him down starting from his cock. Clearly, that was a HUGE turn-on for him, 'cause he started making the most AMAZING, guttural sounds while jerking his cock furiously.

I looked down at my sexy, piss-covered skinhead. He had been crawling all over the floor of the bar. He was covered in piss and puke, and bar dirt was stuck all over him. The cuts on his knees had been opened repeatedly, and he had blood all over his legs and even his torso. He was a fucking mess! And to see that with his skinhead haircut, his tattoos, his back shield, his pale-white skin, his gorgeous cock. And those eyes. Those beautiful fucking eyes. It was beauty and filth. I was more aroused looking at him at that moment than I ever could have imagined. There wasn't a part of him I didn't want to taste, smell, or feel.

At some point, I fed him even more piss. Then damn if he didn't start choking himself on my dick again. It was pretty apparent to me that the "gag the fag" mentality was part of his sexual make-up. Every time he wretched on my cock, it looked like his was gonna' explode. So I took charge again and face-fucked him repeatedly until he started heaving again. This time, it was a quart of piss that came out onto the floor. He started apologizing again, so I said, "Shut up! I know you want to heave your guts up, 'cause your dick is hard as a rock! Stop apologizing!" It sounds more harsh in writing than how it was delivered.

I tossed him a brutal face-fucking. I made him gag and choke again, until he lost the rest of his stomach contents on the floor. At this point, I wasn't just pushing through scene - I was absolutely fucking turned on by him puking from my cock! I was embracing my pig mind.

I decided I needed another taste of this skinhead ass, so I turned him around and started rimming him again. This time, I started sticking fingers in too. Eventually, I stood up but he stayed in position, bent over in front of me. His muscular ass still had my fingers inside. While he supported himself on a barstools in front of him, he took one hand and grabbed my cock and pointed it at his asshole. He pleaded with me to take his ass and own it. I took a glob of spit, rubbed it all over my cock, lined up with his hole, and entered.

His ass felt great. It was so tight, yet he let me in with spit and a rim-job. I got into a good rhythm with him, while he supported himself on the barstool. Since I had already blown earlier, I was basically a fuck stick. I was seriously aroused that he wanted me inside of him raw after all the conversations we had already had about it. Him saying "Make my ass yours" was all the incentive I needed, though. I fucked him for a long time, but I never changed the intensity. This nasty skinhead wanted me to deliver a power fuck, and I had no intention of disappointing him! I finally started feeling that tell-tale stirring in my nuts. I figured he wanted my load in his mouth again, so I told him I was close. "Take my ass. Make it yours," he yelled. I said, "I'm gonna' breed ya'!" He said, "YEAH! Fuck me, mate! Breed that ass! Make it yours!" That's all I needed to hear. I gave up a second load that night - this time deep in his guts.

I stayed in him for several minutes after the tell-tale wetness spread through his ass. When I finally withdrew, we held each other and kissed pretty tenderly (in spectacular contrast to the intensity of that scene.) We slowly came back to earth. I looked around the bar and asked what I could do to help him clean up. Without even looking, he said, "I'll get it tomorrow."

At that point, I realized my socks were soaked with piss and puke. So I took them off and said, "I think I'll toss these." He said, "Fuck that! I'm keepin' 'em!" I got dressed, jammed my bare feet in my boots, and got ready to leave. He was kind enough to give me a ride back to my hotel, and we made out with determined intensity outside of my hotel. I had to get some sleep before my flight out, so I jumped out of his car when we took a break, and I went right to bed stinking of sex, pits, piss, and puke. And I loved it.

1191873664582035724-3580686435277256825?l=cummydich.blogspot.com

More...

• 8 months later...

Don't read this story if you need to go somewhere because your dick will get hard and you will need to jack off or fuck your buddy's ass or mouth before you can carry on. Fortunately I had time to myself so I was able to give my stiffy some attention after I finished reading it. Best to wait 'til you have time for a good stroking or fucking. You'll be glad you did.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.