Anyone have a Valentine's Date?

Pig Bottom

I went over to a guy's house for a Valentine's date. He was gonna make me dinner. I thought it would be hot and memorable for him to fuck me as soon as I got there before dinner. I told him I wanted to do it Slammers style (dark room) so I shut all the lights off. I had his sit on the bed and I blew him and deep throated him a bit. The I had him get up behind me and fuck me while I was bent over the side of the bed. This is how he fucked me at Slammers while I was bent over a bench.

He fucked me good and came in my ass. I like how he likes to keep his dick in my ass after he cums until it starts to get soft. Then we had dinner, watched a DVD, I wanted to fool around more, but he wasn't into it, so we cuddled naked. Then we had dessert. I think I wanted more of a relationship than he does. But I'm cool with being friends or fuck buddies. He's always been in a few shitty relationships with abusive or unavailable guys (married preachers pushing 60 :rolleyes:. ) so that's what he must want psychologically. Back to being a slut on Saturday night at Slammers. I love new dick anyway.