Arranging tag team or spit roast ideas

Oldercumslut

I’ve been trying to arrange a tag team or spit roast.   I usually only get responses from singles who think the idea is interesting, but rarely do I get two guys.   

What are your suggestions for the best way to get those single guys in contact with each other so I can increase my chances of pulling this off.  

Rather than have them get together, get them both to commit to come to you at the same time (with the understanding they know it's for a spit roast/tag team situation). Make it clear their participation is key; if they are just "looking for now" or are otherwise noncommittal about it, pass them over and be blunt: you want guys who can be counted on to show up.

I'd further suggest you ask each guy if he's comfortable with you sharing his profile with the other participant. If not, consider it a warning sign he might flake. Agree that if you can show his to the other guy, you'll do the reverse for them - gives each guy a shot to back out if he's not interested given who the other guy is or what he looks like. And finally, make it clear that if he needs to cancel, he can, but a no-show with no notice puts him on the shit list.

There will be some, no doubt, who say "sure" and still don't show up, for a good reason (my dog died) or a bad one (I forgot, I got tied up). But that's what the shit list is for. And don't be shy about sharing the shit list with other locals - not posted publicly, but privately shared by message or email, with anyone else considering signing on. Eventually, you'll know who can be counted on for future repeats.

And if you've got guys you've played with who enjoyed it, ask them! Once you've got the connection established, they're a lot more likely to follow through, in my experience.