Random encounter

Was waiting for the team in Southport when I got a ping from Grindr, guy was at the same team station meet up and went to the public toilet, and received a nice big thick load from him. He left I hung around to catch his load in my hand and ate it, his cum was sweet fresh out of my ass.

11 minutes ago, speedo21 said:

Wow I am happy for you but my experience with grindr leaves something to be desired.  

Grindr is really hit or miss, but mostly miss. You spend a lot of time blocking the prostitutes, ho-bags, drug pushers and the like. They keep popping up no matter how fast you block them. Every now and then you meet a decent fuck on there, but for the most part it's largely a waste of time. I find that Growlr and Scruff have a better mix of men. Even Adam4Adam has given me much better luck than Grindr.