Sex with a convict

Sharp-edge

I always found intriguing the idea of having sex with someone who is in jail. I don't mind the reason but a sexy guy who is in jail for a real serious reason would make me horny. I know that there is gay sex in prison etc, but i kinda imagine of a scenario where that guy could be at my place for some time, enjoying my hospitality and help him get off in any way. it would be just so hot. I turn to jerk off with pictures of people who made something bad and they are on tv and think i'd love to have sex with them.

• Like 1

It's a great fantasy but that is all. I had a horse cocked fuck bud in Chattanooga who had done several years in jail in Georgia on felony charges (drug possession related) and he told me what jail life was like. Yes a guy like me would get fucked and pretty often, but there were politics in play as even the jails are territorial gang style structures and you'd be having sex with the guys who served as your protectors. You would not be able to have sex with any of the opposition and their forcing you to do so (and with a built guy like me they would sure try) would lead to reprisals against them by your protectors. If you had sex with the opposition and you weren't struggling against it the entire time, it would be viewed as consent by your protectors and they would cease protecting you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I had a good friend who was incarcerated. He said sex was everywhere for all different reasons. It could by consensual, forced, for protection and out right rape.

I didn't live very far from the jail. When his friends were released he suggested they stop by my place for a night or two before they went to their home location. I met all kinds of guys and we fucked like animals while they were at my place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1