In the sling...

NigNog

With the current restrictions, I’m totally missing being laid back in the sling at a local venue, legs spread wide in the stirrups, waiting for anyone to come use my waiting ass. 

I remember one time two guys came in, one slipped a finger into my ass before the other came and flopped his semi-hard but thick cock into my mouth. I quickly started eagerly sucking his cock as the other guy slipped his also sizeable cock into my mouth. They took turns on my mouth and ass before swapping. I could smell and taste the slight musky of my ass as I deep throated his cock as another cock pounded my ass. They swapped several times until one shot his load inside me as I had to most intense orgasm too swiftly followed by the other pulling his cock out of my mouth and dumping a big load on my face. 

They promptly upped and left leaving me in the sling with a big load leaking out of my hole down my ass and a face covered in cum.

• Like 2