Salty Seed

I recently met a very Hot 21 who hit me up on Grindr one day and he wanted to swap head. I am always down for a nice youngin and when I arrived I was def pleasantly surprised. We did not mess around with small talk and within a minute after walking in door we were both quick to be undressed. He was almost fem with a very smooth ginger body and a cock that was hard enough to play drums with. We went back for on each other cocks for about 10 minutes and were both able to take each other's cocks the the root. I got to sucking on him pretty well and he said he was about to cum so I intentionally took it all as he blew his load. I am not one to usually swallow , but not afraid to take a facial or swallow a little bit, but this time I took it all. Cum always has a different taste and texture, but his had to be saltiest I have  ever tasted. I managed to swallow it and not gag, but within an hour I was sick as hell. I know how much cum taste and texture is and it was nothing like his. I had a similar occurrence a few years back with a diabetic guy and I have wondered if insulin drives a big diff in taste. Would I do again, def yes, would swallow it all not likely. I did go back over a couple days and suck his B/F off, he shot quick and it was def not pungent seed. Now if we can all 3 play it willl def be hot.

The taste of cum can be affected by prescription drugs, drugs, supplements or what the guy eats. I have guys cum that really was sour. I just swallow and usually drink some water. It doesn’t keep me from sucking cock.