Homemade Gloryhole

MygoalUrhole

So tonight I had a massage booked in with some average guy, i was looking forward to it, and corrupting him into a few extras. Unfortunately, he cancelled on me a few hours before the appointment. I was annoyed but then went searching for some other relief. A hot bull top that lives a 2 kms from me, he wants to hook up, astounded I agree.

He tells me he has a glory hole set up in the garage. I am intrigued to participate, after finally arranging and agreeing I follow his parking and walking directions to a row of garage doors. not sure which one, but its dark, late and I hear some movement behind one. I knock on one, the beep is loud as the door rolls up. 

I am greeted by a wall of curtin, he has hung in the garage, with a hole cut in the middle. Before the garage door is closed with me on the inside, I have my pants down and cock through the hole.. He sucks me for a good 15 mins, and his skills got be hard solid! I can smell weed in the air, he has been partying, I love it, I don't use it but love the smell, I have been trained to get hornier with the smell of weed. He stops and asks whether I want to fuck him, he asks me to take it easy, I'm thick and he is usually a top and hasn't bottomed in a while.

I take it slow, we stop and he try's again, and after working in for 4 mins or so, I finally breach through the second wall of resistance fuck its gloriously tight and warm... I keep pumping away, I grab his hips through the curtin and work in deep, and keep fucking him, after a while I tell him I am close, he asks if I am clean, I say yes(previously told him I was undetectable)! and load his load as I hear his cum splatter on the ground under him, as we cum together. I pull up my pants, say thanks and the beep for the garage door sounds and I am walking back to my car satisfied. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3