How to create a GloryHole at Home

rapeme03

I’m about to be living on my own, and on certain days I intend to build a gloryhole and leave it open and my door unlocked all day and night. 

Any one have any success stories on their own private gloryhole?  Tell us your tale. 

What tips tricks or guides can you offer for building an effective gloryhole that lasts? 

Tops: What would you prefer at a gloryhole? Cover anything from construction, light levels, to greetings  

let’s talk about it. 

First describe your setup. Are you in an apartment? The location of the GH is important.

The entrance should be discreet into a garage or storage room  so nobody goes into your home. I had a private gloryhole in my apartment available as the guys came in. It worked fine, but I would much have a very discreet entrance into an enclosed room for guys to relax.

Some guys have a curtain with a hole but I prefer a stiffer material to be able to deal with guys who like to push hard on the panel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I had a gloryhole in my house for three or four years and it was the perfect setup. On any given week I'd suck off between 3 and 15 guys, and had lots of regulars. I'm not that handy and the house was a rental, plus I needed it to be discreet... so the setup was pretty simple.

Right when you walked in the back door of the house, there was a kind of foyer and a small bathroom. I took a whole bunch of medium sized cardboard boxes (the Amazon kind), flattened them and then duct taped them together to form one big sheet that could cover the door. I cut a hole out, and then would use duct tape to hang it up over the doorway so the whole thing was larger than the door frame on the outside part of the door. It was multiple layers of cardboard and because of the way it hung, a guy could really push pretty hard against it or lean on it and as long as i was on the other side to support some weight, it never gave way. I set up the folds in the boxes that allowed it to fold up and go in a closet when not in use. If a guy messaged me I could have the whole thing ready to go in less than 5 minutes.

Man, I miss that house and gloryhole.

• Like 3

On 6/25/2020 at 3:27 AM, newlobear said:

I had a gloryhole in my house for three or four years and it was the perfect setup. On any given week I'd suck off between 3 and 15 guys, and had lots of regulars. I'm not that handy and the house was a rental, plus I needed it to be discreet... so the setup was pretty simple.

Right when you walked in the back door of the house, there was a kind of foyer and a small bathroom. I took a whole bunch of medium sized cardboard boxes (the Amazon kind), flattened them and then duct taped them together to form one big sheet that could cover the door. I cut a hole out, and then would use duct tape to hang it up over the doorway so the whole thing was larger than the door frame on the outside part of the door. It was multiple layers of cardboard and because of the way it hung, a guy could really push pretty hard against it or lean on it and as long as i was on the other side to support some weight, it never gave way. I set up the folds in the boxes that allowed it to fold up and go in a closet when not in use. If a guy messaged me I could have the whole thing ready to go in less than 5 minutes.

Man, I miss that house and gloryhole.

That’s brilliant. I think I’ll save my card board boxes from the move now. 

My set up is like this:

The front door opens inward to a wide foyer. The bathroom is immediately to the left and a walk in closet to the right. 

there isn’t much of a hallway beyond the foyer as it transitions to the kitchen and then the rest of the apartment. 

I’m considering getting a partition to block off the rest of the apartment and build the gloryhole inside the walk-in closet. 

• Like 1

I am tall.  Many holes in bookstores are so low I can't use them, even if I try to hunker down.  Consider two holes at different heights or an oblong slot like I've used on many slurp ramps at bathhouses.

The cardboard is a good idea over fabric.  Make sure the hole(s) have smooth edges. 

• Like 1