Hole Cleaning

It's not that I enjoy fucking a dirty hole.  It's just that it doesn't bother me when it happens.  It's happen a lot in my days.  There were times when I meet guys unexpectedly and we were to horny to put it off.  They thought that they clean but discovered they weren't  They were more embarrassed about it then I was.  They wanted to stop and hook up another day.  I told them we don't have to stop.  They just do a quick clean up and we go back to it.  There were even times when they guys didn't know that they had painted me.  I didn't say anything.  I just wanted to fuck until I came inside them and then I would tell them that they painted me.  

A dirty hole, mine and others, is a big turn-off for me. One of the reasons I don't like fucking is ending up with shit on my cock. I prefer to get fucked because that way I can make sure the hole is clean. If I don't feel clean I can't get fucked. I like how my hole feels when it's nice and clean and the guy fucking me feels comfortable going deep. But I also like my hole to be clean so when I get bred all that leaks out is clean cum.

• Like 3