How to find the best sex parties?

in2itxxx

under non-covid conditions this was an easy task. Constant presence at events like CumUnion and watching the party announcements on barebackrt would reveal a lot of opportunities. The more guys see you in action, the more likely they are to think of you when they need a reliable pig that can handle heavy amounts of sexual use and stimulation. The more you develop your promiscuous pig credibility the more parties you get invites to. During the covid times it is way more difficult since bbrt has shut the sex party site page and bath/clubs/resorts remain closed in many cities. I have been bred in the local bar on the 2 trips i've made and i'm going to a sex party on the 4th--my first since february, when I've usually been to a pile of them by this time in the year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with the previous post: this used to be much easier pre-covid—although not altogether super intuitive. 

Bbrt and scruff were pretty good sources. Message boards, like this one, have been my best source. From this site, I discovered IML, MAL, Pigweek, and a couple of others. 

there are a couple of other obscure sex parties that I’ve gotten on the email list for...we shall see if those ever come to fruition. 

and recently, the local Twitter hoes have Been arranging parties here in Houston that I’ve been invited to.