Love it when my partner gets loaded up

Ldnpozhunter

Hey guys, 
My guy loves playing and doing as his told, but sometimes shy about taking cum up his arse. I love it when he does and a massive turn on the idea of fucking him with more than one other guys loads inside his arse. 

Anyone else into this, or ideas and tips to get my guy to be so loaded up?

Edited by Ldnpozhunter

Depends on your needs and desires, Best: Tell him Exactly what you want and Expect him to be well lubed and Loaded with Cum from different Men.

Personally I have some that like it as a well clean tighter hole to start but I also have a few regular fuck Buddies that want me to text them when I have 2+ Loads in my ass. 

• Like 1

Myself I find nothing hotter than a guy with a gaping cum oozing hole. Love felching out the loads, snowballing it back and then breeding him. Cum definitely makes the best lube. Bonus points for toxic loads in a pozzed up hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

Depends on your needs and desires, Best: Tell him Exactly what you want and Expect him to be well lubed and Loaded with Cum from different Men.

Personally I have some that like it as a well clean tighter hole to start but I also have a few regular fuck Buddies that want me to text them when I have 2+ Loads in my ass. 

Well he listens but gets a but shy when it comes to being fucked. 

Having him take a Poz or UD load and eat him out before adding to it might be to much to share lol 

2 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

Myself I find nothing hotter than a guy with a gaping cum oozing hole. Love felching out the loads, snowballing it back and then breeding him. Cum definitely makes the best lube. Bonus points for toxic loads in a pozzed up hole.

Absolutely the best cum which is why I like it. Also like knowing it's another guys DNA km working into my guy